40~ Boss lady: Watch out, she is coming for you

"Tell me the comments that both of them passed on to you

"Tell me the comments that both of them passed on to you."

Yuvan was driving towards his penthouse and getting angrier by the minute, asking questions along the way.

"Kya sun payenge aap!"

(Will you be able to hear it?)

Jeevika said while just staring ahead without showing any emotions. She was waiting for the moment when she would beat them.

"Tell me all the details."

Yuvan's knuckles were getting white because of tight grip but he still managed to smoothly rotate the steering wheel around his palm.

"They said I lick good and made the best choice of vegetables when I was purchasing the cucumber."

Yuvan really admired how she stayed strong instead of breaking down, choosing to confront the situation head-on. He could easily see the hidden double meaning message in the words those jerks said and how they were brazenly following her. It gives him chills to think about what could have happened if those thugs tried to pull the same stunt again! He's already got his private eye tracking down their current whereabouts.

"Wada karta hoon, jitna pareshan woh log ne apko kiya usse kai guna zyada mein unke khaal udhedunga."

(I promise, I will rip their skin many times more than the trouble they caused you.)

He spoke, but the tension in the air was building before the storm. Jeevika simply nodded and gazed out of the window silently, clearly showing her bad mood, which he picked up on. He accelerated the car and they were soon pulling into the parking lot within the big garden.

Jeevika was totally surprised by his fancy penthouse, checking out every detail that he casually unlocked with his fingerprint and eye scanner, earning Jeevika's attention. She watched him head towards the staircase, so she followed him, only to see him skipping the staircase altogether and heading straight to the basement area.

She quickly grabbed the back of his shirt when it started getting dark, making him raise his eyebrows playfully with a smirk on his face until a loud roar echoed from one side - not from a person, but from a tiger