chapter 4

In morning RCB team is having match with mumbai Indians. Players already in stadium and match is going to start in 1 hour

Jack already booked VIP area for them.
Virat is the captain of RCB in the story.
After having breakfast every one start going toward cars which was brought by Jack. Because prince told him purchase 2-3 cars and arrange the drivers. Because prince have meeting also to attend he was going to every match which his brothers are going to play.

Prince, jack and Danielle in one car and imari and vinni in another car.

They reach in stadium and move toward dressing room. But prince's phone ring he told everyone to go. Ladies went inside dressing room but jack stay with prince.

In dressing room
AB notice them and hug danielle.
AB : where is prince dani?
Danielle: he is just outside the dressing room with jack he is answering his phone call.
AB: ok.
AB: how did you come means transportation?
Dani: actually jack already purchased 2 Mercedes.
AB: okay but when did he purchased?
Danielle: just this morning.

Prince was coming inside the dressing room but he collided with jassi. Because jassi come to meet virat.
Prince: I'm sorry mate I didn't see you. I'm really sorry.
Jassi: it's okay brother.

Jassi: jaspreet bumrah here jassi said while shaking his hand with prince.
Prince: prince here.
Jassi : that toh you look like.
Prince: no my name is prince.
Jassi: oh. I have to go bro I will see you later.
Prince:okay no problem brother.

Prince entered in dressing room.
AB: where were you?
Prince:big bro i was just outside the dressing room i got call from my college to attend some function .
AB: for now you are not going anywhere.
Prince: I told them that iam not in country.
Prince hug AB and said you just concentrate on game big bro I'm ok.

Faf and maxi joined the hug.

Virat come in dressing room and said guys we will bat first.
Faf and virat start pad up.
Prince: faf bro best of luck I ' m going with ladies.
Prince: maxi bro you know you are the best .

Prince wink toward AB and AB laughed.
Prince went from there.

Match started virat and faf come for opening. Prince wear mask, black, specs and a cap. He sit with dani, imari, vinni and jack in private area. Match was going smoothly.

Virat and faf were doing great but faf got out. Then AB come and he was batting so well that whole stadium was cheering his name and with this they put the score of 226 runs.
After 1 inning they all were talking with each other.
Virat: where is prince AB I'm not able to spot him.
AB: there he is sitting between jack and Danielle in vip lounge.
Virat : oh but why he is wearing mask and everything.
AB: I don't know actually.

2nd innings  started.
Yuzi: took the wicket of rohit and ishan. Then sky and hardik came siraj took their wickets.

At the end MI lost the match and everyone was meeting their families on the ground.

Prince: congratulations big bro. You have a huge fan following in India. Bro you are incredible.
Jack: you also join social media u will have huge female fan following.

Prince: not at all.

Jay shah come in  ground meet rohit and virat . He was talking to rohit when he notice jack. Jack was standing with Prince and AB.
He move toward him and said Mr Jack you here any particular reason.
Jack: no Mr shah just for launching our jewelry brand in India.
Jay shah: then here?
Jack: just chilling Mr shah.
Jay shah: this young man? He said  while seeing prince.
Jack: my friend Mr shah.