Chapter 6

Addicted- physical dependence on a particular substance. Or devoted to a particular interest or activity.

I fell in love with his touch and he's in love with my lips.

Since that night weeks ago, there is no denying of our growing bond.

Today was no better. If not worst as he'll be leaving since his presence is needed elsewhere.

Seated on his lap in his living room, we're having our first real argument. If it was classified as one.

"Let go so I can get up." I hissed, trying to get his arms from around me but he was just too strong.

"You were comfortable a while ago." He chuckled.

"That was before you saw me put my lipgloss on and you deliberately sucked it off. I need it." I complained.

"You can't blame me for that. It tastes good." He claimed and I laughed a little.

"You kiss too much. My lips are tired."

"Then stop talking and kiss me." He held my face to kiss me again but I moved my head. "Come on, love."

"Who are you and what have you done to the man I met weeks ago?" I held his forehead away so he won't get any ideas.

He leans back further and laughs when my hand stayed in place.

"Be serious, Hassan."

"I am." He continues to laugh. "You always walk with that little purse of yours. Just put on a little more lipgloss because I know you got enough of that watermelon flavour."

I laughed, making that mistake to be distracted as he turned us over and he's now on top.

"Come on!" I groaned.

My groans turns to moans as his hands rubs along my side then grips my ass.

"This is a double combo, Kitty." He whispered against my ears. Putting a small kiss below my earlobe. "If you want me to touch you, it's only fair that I can kiss you too."

"Fine." I sigh.

Pulling me down further under him, he lower his waist to brace his clothed erection against my covered heat.

Gasping, that was all he needed to plunge is tongue into my mouth.

This was truly the best double combo ever.

Only for it to be shortened when his phone starts to ring. He ended this kiss and flipped us over again.

This time I'm laying on my chest while he grabbed the phone to answer the call.

He spoke in french and I kept my head in place. Loving the feeling of not just his touch on my ass, but the mixture of his heartbeat and the vibration as he spoke.

It was sexy.

A huge turn on.

Not enough to say that I'm ready for sex, as we don't talk about it. I wasn't ready and I think he knows that.

The most we've done was what we did just now. Having to feel it when we're clothed and nothing more.

I've seen him half naked as we regularly used the pool and nothing more.

The most I've touched is the most exposed parts of his body.

An the most he has kissed is my lips, face, head, neck, shoulders and back. My tongue also, and as he spoke french my mind filled with so much ideas.