Chapter 11

After last night, I was humbled.

I didn't know what to think but my head was filled with thoughts.

I felt better after daddy knew everything and I felt more aware of Hassan who had the power to hack in my father's security cameras.

I took off the necklace and left it in the room.

He called and said I should put it back on my body. How he knew, after five minutes of no movement he gets an alert.

A freaking alert that it senses no motion. Even the slight movement of my chest is being sensed.

The damn tiny necklace had motion sensor embedded in it.

I went outside and hang it on a flower and left it as the wind was blowing.

As I turned to leave it, he texted me an eye emoji then another with a finger pointing to a house then a camera.

Not only was daddy's security watching me, but this man is miles away and knows my every move.

An to think I was planning on disappearing if I didn't felt the need to give him a chance.

He's utterly crazy.

Since daddy and I went to bed late, we got breakfast and lunch in one but I barely felt like eating.

I don't know how to feel but I am surly confused and anxious as it is.

Daddy's family is being the perfect family that they are.

The mom just did the laundry and was making daddy's favorite protein shake.

The little boy is in daddy's lap reading a story and daddy is correcting the little mistakes he made.

The young daughter is in college and is doing some online reading as she told her mom.

The daughter my age is seated on her phone and I can feel her eyes every single time she glances at me.

The elder son.

This boy... Young man has my friend in a deep conversation and I almost hear the sound of that despicable music. The music that is often played when the bride is walking down the isle.

I don't like that closeness.

I don't like the eyes he's giving her. Hassan gives me those eyes.

I wanted out and she's being too friendly.

"You need to eat." Daddy puts the plate closer to me.

"Mhmm hmm." I hummed, resting my head on my hand while the other hand plays with the fork.

"Kevia. You need to eat." He tells me and I looked down at the plate that looks so edible and presentable.

I tried to eat more but I can't.

"I don't have an appetite." I sigh, putting the fork on the plate.

"Call Hassan." Jessica laughs and I hissed, blushing like an idiot.

Daddy raised a brow at me and I looked away from him.

"What will Hassan do?" He asked Jessica.

"She been having all her meals with him for months. I think it's their routine..."

"Not true." I denied.

Jess laughs but said nothing else.

"Suh a man mek yuh naw eat." Daddy shook my arm lightly.

The room suddenly fills with laugher..

I hid my face.

I'll leave it up to a parent to embarrass their child.