The Story

How? Is the question I keep asking myself.. Just how? I met you three weeks ago and some where in those three weeks I fell inlove. I didn't see it coming I was told by many that I was falling in love but I didn't believe anybody. But now look at me I'm head over heels for you. But I can also see how now that I think back to all the times we hung out. I remember how we first started talking you just randomly messaged me on Facebook and said hey my heart stopped for that second cause something you will never know is I had a crush on you for the longest time. We started texting that night and I snuck you over we hung out and flirted then about an hour before you left to go home you kissed me. I was surprised but the minute your lips touched mine my tummy did a flip and I got butterflies. And that night is what started our adventure. We hung out a lot after that I would sneak you over or I would meet up with you at the park. You weren't like anyone I've ever been around you brought out the real me the person I've been holding back for so long and just after one night you brought her out. In the beginning I didn't know I would fall inlove with you. I knew we only had three weeks but I didn't expect it to fly by like it did. I didn't believe in summer flings until I met you. But you gave me so much to believe in. I finally believed in a thing called love something so many talk about and get to experience but I didn't see myself ever honestly falling inlove with someone cause how could someone as broken as me find something so rare. But I did. The last night we hung out is when I realized I had fallen inlove with you. We were laying on a trampoline looking at the stars and you said to me, "you know I wish you didn't have to leave I believe we'd go good together" it took that one sentence to make me realize that I loved you. But it's to late now.. I'll never get this back because I leave in two days. I didn't have a problem leaving three weeks ago honestly I was looking forward to it but I didn't expect you to walk into my life. Now I don't wanna go I wanna stay but more then anything I wanna be with you.. This feeling I have is rare and I don't wanna lose it but right now all I can do is sit around and think about you and how broken I really am. What we had was suppose to be a fling I wasn't suppose to fall inlove with you but somewhere between the corny jokes, cliche moments, getting high together, and the butterflies I got in my stomach everytime you kissed me or touched me I fell inlove. I guess this is the end of our love story and I will never understand why something so amazing as this has to come to an end but I guess everything has an end to it eventually.