47~ The King Of Hell

Author's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~

She came out of the car and handed the car keys to the guard who took her car into the parking lot.

She breathed free air still feeling the scent of musky oil surrounding her body, and his warm arms wrapped around her waist.

She was thankful that he didn't come at least she didn't need to avoid him deliberately and feel sad about it.

She drank her tears and messaged Vaibhavi that she reached and the reply came in seconds.

'Come inside, Bhabhi.'

She rolled her eyes seeing 'Bhabhi', she told thousands of times to Vaibhavi not to address her like that but she never listened to her.

"Mam keys."

That guard handed her keys staying ten meters away from her and not daring to even peek at her face.

She didn't notice it and accidentally touched his hand while taking the keys making his legs shake in terror.

But she was too ignorant and lost in her husband's thoughts to take a look at the man who went all white in dread.

She pulled a beautiful smile on her red lips and walked inside handling her gown that was almost showing her bare thigh.

She hated to wear that slutty gown but she did it deliberately after hearing the noise of his car from the parking lot.

Inner she wanted him to get mad at her, speak to her, explain to her why he chose to ignore her for the whole two fucking weeks, and not even call once to ask if she was fine or if their sons were fine or not.

She handled Aehraan somehow and he is back to his old self but what about Ayaan, whose behaviour almost changed after that incident?

He doesn't eat properly, sleeps on time, doesn't talk much, and even ignores Aeh, and now the things are scaring her.

He was not much attached to her as he was with Ardhansh and it made her madder, thinking when he would have handled his son, he chose to run from his responsibilities as he always does.

She handled her emotions not wanting to cry and her eyes landed on Vaibhavi and Vishakha who were sitting near the bar counter and their husband just beside them.

Looking like they were bitching about each other, she couldn't even expect them to be normal after knowing how her husband is so of course the people related to him couldn't be normal.

She decided to walk towards them and began walking.

On her way, she felt the heated gaze of men turning towards her but she deleberately ignored those stares knowing very well the lust they contained with those looks.

She sat beside Vaibhavi, taking their attention who stopped the gossiping and gave their attention to her.

"Where is Arsh, Bhabhi? Vansh asked with a wide smile not caring that he was referring to her as Bhabhi in a public place.

"Vo nahi Aa rahe hai," She answered not minding it much and creating a scene.

(He isn't coming)

Vansh was shocked hearing it but chose to close his mouth when Yagya asked him to meet a few financiers and they both left from there leaving the ladies alone.

"Wow!!! Sizzling Hot Yana, I am wondering how Ardhansh let you walk out," Vishakha teased her and Vaibhavi kept her hand on her mouth controlling her laugh.

Yana shook her head at her words and said, "He has many more things to do Di."

Vaibhavi lightly smacked her thigh and said, "Bhaiyya is whipped for you accept or not."