RPF - A red carpet reveals all

Season ten was finally here. And the red carpet was only two weeks away.

Ellen Pompeo had been to nine of these already and knew what to do. Show up with husband, walk down carpet with husband, husband heads into premier room, get photos with cast, do interviews, meet husband in premier room, watch first episode, go to official afterparty, go to cast party at an actor's house, get drunk, go home.

But there was something different this year. Ellen had divorced her husband about six months ago, instead she was in love with one of her co-stars.

At home, there was only three days until the premier, and Ellen was making dinner. She felt hands on her hips as she dried her own at the sink.

The strong hands turned her around and pinned her against the fridge. The blonde actress let out a small moan as lips attached to her neck, sucking at the pulse point. Her hands were dragged up and kept above her head.

"Oohh!" She moaned again. "Doctor Shepherd!"

They knew it was weird but their favourite fantasy was one where both were their doctors on the show.

"Dr Grey. Keep quiet, or someone is going to hear us." The brunette's lips moved to the blonde's.

The two smiled into the kiss, Ellen pushing the other actor off her, pinning the brunette to the dining table. "I've got to finish making dinner."

"Uh fine. Is your dress ready for Friday yet?"

"Final fitting tomorrow, how's your outfit coming along?"

"Well, when I told my agent that I didn't want to wear a dress, she freaked out. I had to compromise, got a skirt with some leggings, louis Vuitton boots and I've got a Gucci shirt."

Ellen finished stirring her Bolognese sauce and turned the heat down. "Aw Cat, I'm sorry baby."

Caterina started kissing up Ellen's neck, fisting her hand in the blonde locks and puling her head to one side for better access. The older woman let out a moan and turned around, lifting Cat's hips on to the kitchen island and kissing her passionately.

"Ellen, we've got to go! We're baby-sitting for Patrick, remember?!"

The blonde reluctantly pulled away. Patrick knew about them, most people knew about them really. Chandra, Justin, Sandra, James, Kevin, Jesse, Sara, Jessica, Chyler, Eric and Sarah.

Not to forget Shonda, who was now going to write their romance into the show after Derek was killed off next season.

"Cat we're going to get caught." Ellen laughed as the brunette pushed the blonde down onto the sofa in their dressing room that they shared with Sara and Jessica.

Caterina straddled the lap of the slightly older woman. "And that's not something you've thought about baby?" She started laying kisses on the exposed neck of the fake doctor.

"N-n-no."

"That's a lie isn't it."

Ellen answered by pulling Cat's lips down towards hers. They made out for a few minutes, hot tongues sliding against each other as their lips moved in tandem.

"Cat, Ellen we need you for a scene." Jessica strolled in, freezing on the spot when her eyes met the two women on the couch. "I'm sorry, uh, sorry to disturb you but we need you two for a scene."

The brunette pulled away from the blonde, the former climbing off her lap. Cat left first, leaving the two stunned blondes behind her.

Now they were at the red carpet, well just about to go onto the red carpet. Ellen was at the back with Caterina. Everyone else was lined up with their partners, ready to be released one by one.

First Patrick, then Chandra, Justin, Sandra, James, Kevin, Jesse, Sara, Jessica, Chyler, Eric and Sarah.

Cat looked very nervous, felt it too. She was breathing fast, hands shaking before Ellen took them in her own. She kissed both of her palms, and put her arm out for Cat to grab a hold of as they walked out onto the minefield of reporters.

They stopped in one spot, Ellen snaking her arm around Cat's waist as the brunette rested her head on Ellen's shoulder.

The first reporter was an ass as always, the first question of the night was: Where is your husband Ellen?

She cleared her throat, entwining her hand with Cat's. "My husband and I divorced six months ago. And this is my girlfriend, Caterina." Ellen placed a light kiss on Cat's cheek.

Reporters nearby heard and started clambering to get a word with the happy couple.

Ellen and Cat continued to walk down the line of reporters, taking pictures and answering questions. Finally they reached the end of the firing line and both headed off for pictures with the rest of the cast.