The kidnapped maknae line

1 hour, they were up and geing. Manager Sejin prepared 2 vans for them. One for the hyung line and one for the maknae line. After directing them to their vans, he decided to stay in the same van with the maknae line because you just can't tell what they would so if they were not with their manager😆. Thier Driver saw a traffic congestion ahead of them and decided to take another route so they wouldn't be late. About 5 minutes later, they noticed a particular van had been tailing them. The driver informed Manager Sejin and they told the bodyguards to be on guard incase of an emergency. As they drove further, another black van appeared out of nowhere blocking them from the front. The van following them had also blocked them from behind. The next thing they heard where gunshots. They had shot all their tires.  The members vans where filled with panick as they were completely outnumbered. Several men approached their vans and opened the door. They dragged each and every person in the van out. The bodyguards tried their very best to secure the members as they were still being beaten up badly. The kidnappers managed to get them quiet after a while after forcing them to get on their kneels. The head of the kidnappers came out of the van,  approached manager Sejin and said 'sorry to bother you on such a busy day but I'll need to take some of the members with me'. Manager Sejin kneeled in absolute silence as he was shocked by his request. He finally summed up the courage to give him an answer. 'NO'. This only annoyed the boss. He signaled to his guys to beat Manager Sejin and started approaching taehyung. Any bodyguard that dare come in his way would be shot dead. He pointed at Taehyung and said 'him' his goons understood and raised him to his feet and started dragging him to their van.  He then moved to Jimin who was still in shock having his soulmate dragged away against his will and said 'he too has to come'. They attempted to drag him but he didn't allow them take him so easily until one of the men hit him on the head with the gun. The rest of the members looked so frightened at the sight of one of their members being knocked out and carried away on the shoulder of a huge and bulky man😨. They began to panic even more as they noticed he was heading to Jungkook who would also not agree to go the easy way. As expected, when the men wanted to take him along, he refused and was also hit on the head with a pistol and was carried away like Jimin.
       When they had taken the maknae line, they began to rush into their van but made their guns visible to anyone of them who would want to try a funny move. As they drove away, the other members and bodyguards surrounded Manager Sejin who was half conscious for the beating. The hyungs were heartbroken about the fact that whole maknae line had just been kidnapped in their presence and there was nothing they could do to stop them.

      [In the van] The boss informed Taehyung that he was going to make them regret even joining BTS. As taehyung was the only one conscious for now, he had no one to share his worries with.