The Suffering 😢

They drove to an abandoned warehouse. Teahyung had been blindfolded, gagged and tied up. They took Taehyung inside by dragging him while Jimin and Jungkook were thrown on the shoulders of the other kidnappers.
   When they went inside, they tied Teahyung and his friends unto chairs. The boss told one of the kidnappers to remove the blindfold from taehyung as he wanted to make sure saw everything that was about to happen to him and his friends. After the blindfold was removed, he felt an extreme quantity of cold water that was poured on him. He looked at the sides and saw his members still unconscious. "You will not get away with this. They'll track you down and you'll be punished" he said. Filled with rage, the boss came closer to him, yanked his hair back and said "this is exactly why I thought I needed to teach you a lesson too". He then instructed his guys to pour the cold water on jimin and jungkook. Jimin and Jungkook were shivering when the boss went into Jimin's line of view and said "remember me" with a scary grin on his face. Jimin's eyes widened as he remembered. (This man used to bully Jimin. He was stopped a few times because Taehyung was by Jimin's side. He was eventually arrested after he had beaten Jimin to a pulp and caused him to loose his consciousness. That was the last they saw him).
   He smirk when he saw the look on Jimin's face. He grabbed Jimin's hair backwards and told him "it's about time you received all the punishments you ought to have received a long time ago". It's me you want. So please let Jungkook and Taehyung go" Jimin said. "I also have to teach Taehyung a lesson he stopped me a number of times and as for Jungkook, I just thought I should bring the whole set of the maknae line😈. You know, you guys are so famous, and your worth millions or even billions put together" the boss said. "JUNG SOO JUN!" Jimin yelled. " No one is allowed to call my name. Guys. Jungkook."said the boss. They immediately understood the mission and were headed towards Jungkook who was already scared. Jimin told him to punish him (jimin) instead but the boss said he would like to see how much Jungkook could take in because he was the heftier than the other two. Jungkook was thrown on the ground being kicked and hit with some metal pipes. He could feel nothing but pain. Jimin and Taehyung wanted to struggle to get out of the ropes but some other kidnappers held them. They could do nothing but watch their precious maknae being battered. They felt to helpless and began to beg and cry for them to stop. The boss signaled to them to stop. Jungkook was left alone half conscious on the cold floor. He ordered that Jimin and Taehyung be separated.
    Back in the company, the members were wrestlers knowing their maknaes were in the hands of some nut job. They had contacted the police and they were doing everything they could do to help out. They didn't want it on social media because it could put their lives in danger if the kidnappers found out. They needed to do it stealthily. Jin had been walking back and forth trying to figure out how to get them back. Suga then suggested that they try to solve some things out by themselves because they would not know if it was one of their companies workers that let them know they were going for an interview. There was a lot of tension in the house of bangtan