BFF right? Or a broken Promise?

Hi, I'm Coco!

I'm an extrovert, future famous fashion designer, employee, small business owner, top of class, best friend ever, and loving daughter!

Yeah, not brag, but I'm pretty much perfect!

Just kidding! I hate those kinds of people who brag!

Kulture, my best friend and cousin! She's actually a sweetheart! (Just don't get on her bad side!)

Oh, Kulture's calling! Better pickup before she thinks I'm kidnapped!

"Yo Co, bring me some red makeup. I don't have any good makeup colors that go with my outfit." Kulture said on the phone.

"Alright! Bring me some orange hairclips! Babe, did you hear about the latest gossip!? Apparently, today, some new kids will be at our school!" I said to her.

"And? It has nothing to do with us! As long as it has nothing to do with our little duo, them I'm fine!" She said.

"Don't you mean trio? Remember, Liam hangs out with us because he likes you! Stop leading the dude on." I reminded her about her little games.

"Listen, I don't like the dude. It's not my fault I'm that attractive! I'll tell him that I'm in the life of the party, not the life of love and commitment. Can we just talk about something else, please?" She asked, annoyed.

I sighed and told her yes.

Kulture picked me up as usual, and we drove to school!

Of course we have to make tiktoks or I won't survive a day in school!

"Girl, you ate that orange brownish hair!" Kulture exclaimed.

"And you ate that short red hair! He is gorgeous as f*ck!" I said to her.

He finally arrived at school when I suddenly recognized somebody! The new student was my childhood best friend!

In the past:

Johnathan Harrison, My best friend in the whole wide world!

Young Coco: "Johnny, do you promise to be best friends forever..?"

Young Johnathan: "Of course! I will always be there for you, no matter what! And I will never leave you behind!"

A few years later:

5 grade:

Young Coco: "Johnathan!"

Young Johnathan: "Eww, why are you talking to me, nerd!"

Young Coco: "But we're best friends!"

Young Johnathan: "That's embarrassing! I would never be friends with a nerd!

Young Kulture: "Hey, you leave her alone, jerk! Let's queen. They are some dumb jerks that think they own the world!"

Young Coco: "Thanks for saving me! Are you new?"

Young Kulture: "Yup! Me and my parents just moved here from Florida! I'm Kulture Johnson at your service!"

Young Coco: "I'm Coco Johnson! We have the same last names! Well, the bell rang, and it's time to go home! I'm excited, I get to meet my cousins!"

Young Kulture: "Same! I hope my cousins like me. I feel like they won't!"

Young Coco: "How could they not! You are totally cool! Bye!"

Nicole/Coco's Mom: "Hey my fashionaté! Meet your cousin and uncle!"

Nick/Kulture's dad: "Hello, Coco! I'm going to be your favorite uncle ever!"

Young Kulture: "Coco! WE ARE BASICALLY SISTERS!"

Young Coco: "We are totally going to be best friends forever!"

Later:

Young Johnathan: "Coco, please talk to me! I'm sorry! It's just these guys I'm hanging out with are popular, and I just freaked out! I'm sorry! Please forgive"

Young Coco: "So I'm embarrassing you! Guess Johnathan! I never want to see your ugly face again!"

7th grade:

Young Kulture: "Guess what! That douchebag is finally going away!"

Young Coco: "Oh! He was my first friend. I'm actually going to miss him."

Young Kulture: "Well, he was your first, but I'm better! You don't need him anymore! You're a queen after what he did to you thinking your some embrassment is a total jerk!"

Present:

My blood should be boiling, and it is! But seeing him again just got me so excited, remembering all our memories.

The time when we played marriage and that made my heart flutter because I had a huge crush on him!

But then I remembered when he bullied me. And made me remember I never want to see his stupid face again!

Our eyes met, and I gave him the  biggest death glare in history.

I'm toying to waltz back into my life! This isn't some prestigious school he moved to. This is different! And these boys are going to crush him. And I will gladly watch.