LILIAS POV

I woke up with massive bed hair omg.. I got up and went to my desk and I did my hair and makeup then got dressed.

 I got up and went to my desk and I did my hair and makeup then got dressed

Outfit(no heels)

Hair! (Makeup same as last time)

I went downstairs and had a bowl of lucky charms (my fave)!! I checked the time. I was late! If your late at our school you get
A late detention no matter if it was 2 minutes! That also means I missed walking with the twins.. oh my days.
I quit eating my cereal, grabbed my bag and speed walked out the door to school. I didn't live far so I made it just in time thank god.
As I walked into my first class, maths, I saw Tom sat at the back. When new kids join we get a new seating plan and there's no other spot other than the one next to him so I guess that's my seat from now on. I walk up to him and sit down getting my books out.
"Heyy.." I say with a bit of awkwardness. "Alright? Your late" he laughs making me feel a bit embarrassed, "so? I woke up with hella bed hair and that takes years to fix!" Raising my eyebrows slightly protesting against him. "Okay fair enough bill takes long too... you look nice"
He says. "Thank you! You look decent too I guess.." I say as if he were my brother and he side eyes me smiling at least.
"STOP TALKING BACK THERE!!" The teacher yelled at us making me laugh looking over at Toms face making me laugh more.
"What!" He whisper yelled "n-nothing! Just your face!" I giggle to then actually pay attention in class. "It's not funny!"

TIME SKIP TO LUNCH

Me and Tom got some food and then walked to the tree to meet the others. I immediately see bill looking my way so I smile at him
and wave, he does the same back. We sit down and I sit next to Tom and Georg like yesterday. It was kinda quiet so I decided I'd speak up
"this is a bit girly but do you guys wanna make a giant daisy chain!?" I say embarrassed but excited, I looked at bill and he nodded! I'm still curious on what he sounds like but whatever. "Omg that would be so cool I'll get some daisies" gustav said thankfully and got up to pick daisies and we all follow him. As I bent down to pick some flowers I heard a whistle behind me I felt a bit disgusted but I turned around and see Tom smirking at me while his brother pushed him. "Ew Tom! No" I say scrunching my face and walking back to the tree.

BILLS POV

When Tom whistled at her bending down I felt bad for her and pushed him in embarrassment. I saw her face scrunched up obviously cringing and she walked back to the tree sitting down. This was my time to talk to her as she was alone it was easier, so as I finished getting my flowers I walked back to the tree sitting opposite her. Deep breaths you've rehearsed this bill you can do it. I thought mentally preparing myself.
"S-sorry about tom.." I whisper loud enough for her to hear me making my daisy chain. "It's okay I guess, but I'm not into him I think you should let him know that." She said looking at me then back down to her chain. "Y-yeah I will don't w-worry." Trying to build up my voice.
"You've got a pretty voice by the way." She says to me and i blush a little, I don't really like my voice so it means allot. "danke!" I say in German by accident "huh?" I hear the confusion in her voice as she looks at me with her head tilted, it was low-key adorable.
"It means thanks in German.. sorry it just slipped out." I say more confidently because of her compliment. "Oh okay!" She says and gets back to the chain. after a little the boys came back and finished their chains too. Now that I've spoke to her I feel like I can speak allowed around her. "C-can I link mine with yours?" I ask her Hoping she'd say yes. "Ofc duh! That's the point give me yours then!" She says in a light voice but with a 'duh' tone. I give my my chain, my hand brushing against hers but I ignore it.

LILIAS POV

When we were speaking I was a bit surprised. He had a beautiful voice seriously! He needed to know so I told him and his German slipped out, omg his german, it was soo cute! And when he gave me his daisy chain our fingers brushed together!! I know my face went a bit pink let's just hope he didn't notice. Eventually I connected all of our daisy chains to make a big one and omg it was so long. "Omg! Guys look!" I squeal holing it up my arm fully raised in the air "woah! That's so long" georg says holding the other end of it. "You know what else is long?" Tom says. Here we go again. "No Tom" bill says shushing him "bills..." he says extending his name "TOM, HALT DIE KLAPPE!" Bill shouts at him. Wow at first he didn't utter a word and now he's shouting? I giggle at them two "BILLS HAIR! WHAT DID YOU THINK I WAS GONNA SAY?" tom says acting clueless. And I laugh falling over "oh okay sorry Tom.." bill apologised shyly. "Uhh anyways! How about we try use it as a skipping rope?" Gustav says and as I was about to say something the bell rang "are you kidding me!?" I sigh frustratedly "WAIT are you guys free after school? we can hang out then!" I say with my eyes full with excitement, yes I really wanted to skip the chain.
"I am!" Georg says "me too" gustav adds "I guess we are too then! Let's meet up at the park." Tom says to all of us. "Your walking back with us right?" Bill asks me "yeah if you want me too!" I wanted too. "Yes please" he says and I smile. "What lesson do you have?" I notice the others have already left so it's just me and bill. "I have biology, what do you have?" He says looking down at his timetable then back up to me.
"Me too! Let's walk together" he nods and walks next to me to our next class.

I'm watching Caseoh at  00:15  and I've got school tomorrow first day of term and I'm in a new tutor group😆😆
I'm scared.