Sab kuch mera tujhe se juda

"Enough" shibra shouted at the top of her voice," I said once, I don't want to get married, is it tough to understand"
Her father looked at her in shock, for the first time in his life his daughter had refused his wishes, stood against him and he definitely did not like it. All this was happening because of Fazal... Not fazal baaksh that cheater's name was shahmeer shikandar. He had come and under his nose trapped his daughter and left. He knew shibra was angry and heartbroken when the truth had come out that the guy she fell in love did not even exist. She closed herself off for ten days after the truth, shahmeer pleaded with her but she refused to listen. Shahmeer left the house heartbroken as he threw him out.
After a few days of hiding herself, shibra came out of her room and started behaving normal but Suleman Salman saw the pale face of his daughter, shibra's smile had vanished. His daughter behaved like a robot. To his irritation , sukania tried to make shibra understand how much shahmeer loved her which made him ban his younger daughter for a few days out of his own house. He had to threaten his own wife to not mention shahmeer 's name in his house anymore. Not only shibra that the cheater had even trapped his wife and his other daughter with his lies.
He waited for two months but there was no change in shibra, the only new thing she did was to start visiting that room where shahmeer stayed as Fazal baaksh during his visit and locks herself everyday for sometime in that room and comes out.
He was afraid to question his own daughter what she was doing in that room, afraid that shibra's answers would be something which he could not handle. Finally he decided he needed his daughter not to think of that disgusting guy and move on and without asking her fixed her engagement date with farhad. When shibra was informed, he expected her to sadly nod her head but what Suleman never expected in his dreams she straight away refused to get married. His daughter disobeyed him.
" I'm not asking you shibra, tumhari engagement ho Rahi hai Farhad se" he ordered his daughter
Both safia and sukaina looked sad when they heard that but shibra who never ever in her life raised her voice against him, for the first time in her life shouted at him.
" Apni baba ko manna kar rahi woh?"
" Haa" shibra answered.
" Why? Because of that shahmeer who cheated you and left, you still love that spoilt rich brat who wanted to play with you"
" Baba please " shibra pleaded with him to stop talking as if it's paining her to hear about that guy who broke her heart.
" Mera Bhai aisa nahi hai "sukaina defended," because of him I'm in my husband's house now warna I could have been still crying here"
" Shut up sukaina, he did that all to gain favour when time comes" Suleman shouted at his younger daughter and turned his attention to his elder daughter.
" Who knows if we did not get to know the truth at time, how much more he could have lied? You're spoiling your life for him? Why?" Suleman questions her, " is he even worth spoiling your life for?"
Shibra tried to control herself not to speak anything but her patience gave away when she shouted again silencing the whole house.
" I love him, itna aasan nahi hai usse bula pana mujhe " shibra confesses," I love him so much ". Shibra cried, she did not wipe her tears which were flowing from her eyes," I can't hate him, I tried I can't "
Sukaina dialled shahmeer 's number without anyone noticing and put the phone on speaker.
" Sukaina kya hua?" Shahmeer asked after receiving her call but instead of her voice. He heard Suleman's voice.
" You fell in love with Fazal baaksh, ek jhoot ek Diwana se pyar kiya hai tune. Tumhe pyar Fazal se hua hai jo hai nahi shahmeer se nahi"
Shibra shakes her head negativitely, wish it was true.
" Kash woh sach hota" shibra says softly.
" Kash mujhe jhoot se pyaar hua hota, toh I could have not been love till now"
Suleman stared at her in confusion. Shahmeer's heart skips a beat hearing her words.
" Sach yahi hai baba ki mujhe shahmeer se  pyaar hua hai. Shahmeer ne apna naam badal diya hai par usska Dil toh nahi badal sakta, usska rooh se pyar kiya hai meine" shibra confesses as she tries to hold down her tears. Shahmeer is stunned by her confession, she loved him his heart sang in delight.
" Only if I was in love with non existing Fazal baaksh it would have easy to move on because he did not exist baba but I have fallen in love with shahmeer. Shahmeer who took me out of jail, shahmeer who left every luxury of his and came to stay in our house so that he can win my heart" shibra reveals," I wish he was as bad as you said but the truth is something you're not willing to accept. The truth is that he loves him so much "
Shahmeer who was hearing the whole confession on the other end, closed his eyes painfully hearing shibra declaring that she knows he loves her, his love was true. So his shibra knew he loved her and she believed his love. She did not think he cheated her with fake love. That was enough for him, some pain in his heart lessened.
" Bahut gussa karte hoon mein usse, nafrat karna chati thi mein but nahi woh paya mujhe se" shibra says to her father.
" My anger could not even stand five days, I did not come out of my room another five days because I wanted to harden my heart and forget him but I could not baba. I failed if anything happened my love for him only grew understanding what he did for me"
" Yes he hid his truth from me I am very angry but I can't hate him, I love him so much. If I ever marry anyone in his world it will be only him, I don't care about his status and his name" shibra's declaration shakes her father's world, her eyes shine with determination. Shahmeer hearing that she would only want to marry him cried out in happiness and looked up to thank god. Shibra loved him the same way he loved her he smiled out of happiness.
He still wanted to hear what was happening and was keenly listening to hear what else is happening when he heard her voice.
" Sun le tumne jo tum chate the" shibra says to him.
" Shibra woh mein, I am sorry" shahmeer apologizes.
" What will I do with your sorry now?" Shibra asks," sab kuch kar diya tumne, I never thought I would go against my father but because of you and your love I have done that also. Taras kalo mujhe pe aur shaadi karlo "
" You want to marry me?" Shahmeer asks in disbelief.
" Yes " shibra says " baba will keep pressuring me and I can't take it anymore. Top of that mehreen naam ke chipkali which comes near you I can't tolerate her anymore "
Shahmeer grins when he hears shibra telling she will kill mehreen.
" Tum sirf mere woh shahmeer shikandar " she declares " keep that in your mind "
" Always " he answers her, he could hear her Sigh and mutter something.
" I have not forgiven you yet " she says to him " but right now I don't have time to get angry with you, Shaadi ki baad I will show you how upset I am with you pehle we should get married before people start plotting against us "
" Theek hai meri sherni jo aapka humkum " shahmeer smiles at her confession.
" Kal Milne aaj aana ghar pe" shibra orders him and cuts the call. She returns the call to her sister, glares at her smiling face and walks towards her room.

Vote and comment for next part