🖌📚 Information

What is Shinnaga?
  Shinnaga is the Fanon ship between Angie Yonaga and Korekiyo Shinguji from the Danganronpa fandom. Angie and Korekiyo were complete opposites. Angie pretended to be religious, but she used God as an excuse to get what she wanted. Korekiyo, on the other hand, was an atheist but had a deep interest in religious culture as an anthropologist.
  Their talents also matched up nicely. Angie was an artist, and art is a significant part of human culture, which fascinated Korekiyo as an anthropologist. Another reason they became close was because of Korekiyo's curiosity about other cultures. Since he couldn't travel internationally often due to frequent hospital visits, Angie, being the only foreigner in their class, provided him with a unique opportunity to learn about a completely different islander culture.

What will you write?
⬪ Shinnaga, obviously
⬪ Angst
⬪ Fluff
⬪ Shitposts
⬪ Pre-Despair
⬪ Non-Despair

What will you not write?
⬪ Smut
⬪ Lemon
⬪ Abused X Abusive
⬪ Other Ships
⬪ Love Suite Events
⬪ Kinks/Fetishes
⬪ Overexaggerated "features"

Why won't you write Smut/Lemons?
  The age of the DRV3 Cast is unclear, although there are suggestions that they are teenagers. I prefer not to run the risk of sexualizing underage characters. While I acknowledge that there are implications of sex in the Love Suite Events, it doesn't alter my stance on the matter as it was a decision made by Kazutaka Kodaka and Spike Chunsoft for the game.

Why won't you write Other Ships?
  This book is titled Shinnaga Oneshots for a specific purpose. It focuses entirely on the relationship between Korekiyo Shinguji and Angie Yonaga. If you're interested in reading about your favorite or comforting ship, feel free to visit my account and check if I have an Oneshot dedicated to it, please.

Why won't you write Love Suite Events?
  In Danganronpa V3, players can access the Love Suite scenes in Hotel Kumasutra. These scenes can be enjoyed during the main game starting from Chapter 2, as well as in the bonus mode called Love Across the Universe: Dangan Salmon Team. To unlock these scenes, players need to purchase a Key of Love from the Casino.
  During the main game, the available characters in the Love Suite are limited to those who are still alive at the time the key is purchased. However, in Love Across the Universe, all students are available for interaction. Each student has only one scene, but it is possible to encounter repeats. It's worth mentioning that the Love Suite scenes are specifically for the player character, Shuichi Saihara, and not for Korekiyo and Angie.
  For Korekiyo's Love Suite event, he agrees to spend a night with Shuichi, but he emphasizes that there will never be any romantic feelings between them. In Korekiyo's fantasy, his partner expresses a desire to explore BDSM, but Shuichi is unaware of this and feels uneasy around Korekiyo. Shuichi thinks that Korekiyo might be a little scared of him, but he is still intrigued by his fantasy. Korekiyo asks Shuichi if he is afraid and permits him to leave if he feels the need to.
  For Angie's Love Suite Event, she fantasizes about being older than Shuichi.

Why won't you write Kinks/Fetishes?
  While this content may belong in Smut/Lemons, it's important to remember that kinks/fetishes can arise without sex. And with the DRV3 cast most likely being teenagers, I refuse to sexualize minors.

Why won't you write Overexaggerated "features"?
  In art and stories, both male and female characters often have exaggerated features. For instance, characters like Angie may have larger breasts and thighs, while characters like Korekiyo may have a more pronounced crotch area than necessary.

How will I know it's Angst, Fluff, etc.?
🌧: Angst
💮: Fluff
🪰: Shitpost
☀: Pre-Despair
🌷: Non-Despair

?🌧: Angst💮: Fluff🪰: Shitpost☀: Pre-Despair🌷: Non-Despair