The Younger One

Prologue

Hi im Lilliana, but most people call me lilli or L. Im 13 ALMOST 14.So my life's pretty crazzy..my parents are supper famous Mr. And Mrs. D ( fake people hehe i couldn't think of a last name). I have one older brother and one younger sister. And well then there is One Direction

my 5 older "brothers" who i spend all my time with. Yup ALL my time we all live in the same house in London and i follow them on tour. now dont get me wrong i love them to death but they have their ups and their downs.

You will see.

LILLI'S POV

I wake up to the sound of fifa. I look over at the alarm clock ugh 7:45! What the hell! And its a freakin Saturday! Harry and Louis again wake me up.

"Hazz and Lou you better turn off that freaking game or i will kill you!" I scream at the top of my lungs. I wait a little and its silent. Ahh perfect i think and I try to go back to bed. Ten seconds later Harry and Louis stand in my door way

"Harry do you like playing fifa?" Ask Louis. With a huge smirk on his face. I sit up looking at them. "Yeah you know I really do. But I really can't stand it when a little girl yells at us" says harry with a even bigger smirk on his face because he knows i hate being called that. I stand up on my bed and i cross my arms and say " I don't know what you are gonna do but you guys don't scare me" I say proudly. Then I see Harry and Louis exchange glances I try to run to Liam, but the i cant even jump off my bed before harry and Louis have me in their hands. Then they both stop in front of the door that leads to our backyard. They both look at me. "WHAT?" I yell. "You know L its the middle if winter and your in London" says Harry. " Hazz is right you know you should really not wear shorts and tank top to bed" Then before i could respond they both fling the door open and harrys holding me while Louis opens the pool and then it sinks in. I start to scream. But before anyone else could hear me i was in the pool. Harry and Louis start hysterically laughing.

While im getting out of the pool Liam comes out. Harry and Louis stop laughing haha they are gonna get it.

HARRY'S POV

Crap. Crap. Crap. Crap. Crap. Crap. Crap. Crap. It was really funny putting L in the pool but Li is gonna kill us.

"L you can go inside. And take a hot bath!" Says Liam. He seemed so pissed. I start scratching the back of my neck. "Im just gonna call Paul" Said Liam.

CRAP

--------------------------------------------

Hey guys! K so this is my fist fanfic and this chapter sucked. Haha ya the next chapter will be long and better. I PROMISE!

The only reason why I wrote this chapter was so you kinda get the feel of their relationship! Ya so its basically a brother sister type of thing! But I promise this next chapter will be much better!

Just...

Vote

Comment

Tell me if you like it!

-L