CHAPTER TWO

KATHERINE'S FAMILY RESIDENCE - KATHERINE'S BEDROOM - MORNING

Soft morning light filters through the curtains, gently illuminating Katherine's bedroom. It's 5 AM on the day of the ball, and Katherine stirs awake, feeling a mix of excitement and nerves. She glances at the clock and springs into action, knowing there is much to be done before the evening arrives.

Katherine rises from her plush bed and walks over to her siblings' rooms. She lightly knocks on their doors, gently waking them from their slumber. Her younger brother and sister slowly emerge, still groggy, but a spark of anticipation in their eyes.

KATHERINE
(whispering)
Wake up, my little warriors. It's time to prepare for the ball.

Her siblings yawn and stretch, understanding the significance of the day. They quickly shuffle off to the bathroom to freshen up as Katherine moves down the hallway and sees her two eldest brothers fighting over something, Angelo and Lucas. she ignores them and keeps walkimg.

KATHERINE'S FAMILY RESIDENCE - BATHROOM - MORNING

Katherine's mother, a poised and elegant woman, is already in front of the vanity mirror, meticulously attending to her hair and makeup. Her father, dressed in a sharp suit, stands nearby, exuding an air of authority.

Katherine enters the bathroom and joins her mother at the vanity. She selects her favorite set of makeup brushes and begins to delicately apply a flawless foundation, accentuating her natural beauty. She then moves on to her eyes, expertly blending shades that complement the color of her silhouette fit dress.

As Katherine skillfully applies mascara and eyeliner, her mother gazes at her with pride.

MOTHER
You're growing into a remarkable young woman, Katherine. Tonight, you will captivate everyone in that ballroom.

Katherine smiles, grateful for her mother's words of encouragement. She finishes her eye makeup and moves on to her hair. With a few deft movements, she styles her long, lustrous beautiful jet black hair into an elegant updo, allowing a few loose curls to frame her face.

KATHERINE'S FAMILY RESIDENCE - KATHERINE'S BEDROOM - LATER

Katherine walks back into her bedroom, where her dress and accessories are neatly laid out. The dress, a stunning piece of art, pink with a huge slit and revealing neckline that shows her cleavage . It hugs her figure in all the right places, enhancing her grace and confidence.

Katherine slips into the dress, the fabric draping perfectly, and fastens the hidden zipper at the back. She then slips into a pair of sleek black saint laurent heels that add a touch of sophistication to her ensemble. The final touch is the exquisite jewelry, as she carefully places delicate diamond earrings and a statement necklace around her neck.

KATHERINE'S FAMILY RESIDENCE - FRONT ENTRANCE - EVENING

At 7 PM, Katherine's family gathers at the front entrance of their opulent residence. A sleek black limousine awaits them, the driver standing attentively by the door. Katherine's heart races with excitement as she steps into her own Audi R8 V10, a symbol of her independence and strength.

The convoy pulls away from the residence, the sleek cars gliding through the city streets. As they approach the grand venue, a buzz of anticipation fills the air. Flashing lights and the chatter of paparazzi greet Katherine as she steps out of her car, the cameras capturing her radiance.

As Katherine's family enters the ballroom, the room falls into a hushed silence. Damiens' family, prominent figures in the Spanish mafia, approach them with a mix of curiosity and admiration. The gasps and whispered comments from the crowd only serve to enhance Katherine's presence.