#1

At the Aurum High School entrance ceremony, on March 1st, only the wealthiest, most famous, and top students were accepted. 

Aurum High School was an example of excellence among educational institutions, and it was well-known for its top-notch faculty and stunning architecture.  Aurum High School has multiple specialized gyms, each made to accommodate different sports. Every facility met international standards, from basketball courts to volleyball arenas, ensuring students had access to the best equipment and training environments. It also had an expansive indoor pool.

Each grade at the school had its dedicated building, each with its particular aesthetic. The First Year Students' building was recognised for its soft-coloured walls, serving as a metaphor for the students —a blank canvas awaiting the vibrant strokes of experience and developments throughout their academic journey.

 the Second Year Students' building had more vibrant colours, with slightly more expressive colourings. This reflected the students' progression from the foundational stages of their education, indicating a newfound confidence and understanding of the basics.

The Third Year Students' building was the one that truly stood out. While sharing the same architectural design as the others, its colours were bold and extravagant, symbolizing the readiness of the students to venture into the next stage of their educational journey.

Nestled within the campus was a sprawling, meticulously maintained garden, a peaceful place amidst the hustle and bustle of academic life. Usually, students would go here to find inspiration, have lunch or relax.

Aurum High wasn't just about sports excellence; it was a powerhouse of knowledge and arts. Even the school uniforms were proof of Aurum's commitment to quality. Crafted from the finest materials, reflecting the school's prestigious reputation.

 Following the entrance ceremony, many array of choices unfolded for the incoming first-year students. Some eagerly flocked to seniors' booths, eager to engage themselves in club activities. Others disbanded, preferring for the comforts of home or the companionship of friends. Among them was Haruka Fuyuka, whose path went towards solitude.

Haruka possessed an air of melancholy, with long, jet-black hair cascading in waves around her azure eyes. Towering at 179 cm with porcelain skin, she lived in a penthouse accompanied by her servants. She went out of her room only when necessary, which made her labelled as a Hikikomori.

 She went out of her room only when necessary, which made her labelled as a Hikikomori

Her parents, mostly abroad due to work, paid for their absence with luxury. Showering Haruka with an unreasonably high amount of allowance and giving her almost everything she wanted. However, they failed to fill the gap in their physical presence. Despite their efforts, Haruka yearned solely for their companionship.

As Haruka exited the school gates, murmurs of gossip and harsh words trailed in her wake, yet she remained impassive, striding past them with indifference.

A sleek black saloon car glided to a halt beside her, its driver stepping out to usher her in. Haruka, hands buried in her pockets, slid into the passenger seat without a word. The journey home unfolded in silence.

Upon arrival, a warm smile from her housekeeper greeted Haruka, "Welcome home, Haruka-Sama." Her response was a mere nod as she retreated to her room. 

Aurum High School Uniform:

A/N:

Sama is a more respectful version of honorific for individuals of a higher rank than oneself.