Chapter 4: Yagi

Miyakuro walked out of the civil affairs bureau marriage registration office. He held a small notebook in his hand alongside a few documents.

He currently only has one thought.

'I'm married.' Miyakuro thought, not sure if he should be happy or not regarding his current status. He is also feeling nervous. But the thought that he will soon carry his son in his arms in the future cause his lips to curle up into a smile.

'I'm going to be father.' Miyakuro thought as he suddenly froze. 'Can I even be a good father?' Miyakuro thought.

He doesn't really have any parental figure growing up. His biological father died before he was born, his mother literally abandoned him in an orphanage before running off to fuck her best friend, his grandfather was going around being a menace to the heroes and the rest of his family doesn't even know that he exists.

As for his 'adoptive' father, well.....

Flashback

"Good boy, now run around this battlefield while dodging those bullets from those villains."

"Make me some tea. But you are not allowed to use any tea"

"Punch this boulder, boy."

"Destroy this car only with your fist."

"Destroy this apple down to the atomic level. If you failed to do so before sunset, no dinner for you."

"Break time and space with your finger, now."

"But teach-"

"I said break time and space with your finger,NOW."

Flashback end.

It was safe to say the latter was not really good when in comes to parenting. No wonder one of his student became the man who ripped All Might's family apart. By family, I mean his organs.

"What are you thinking about?" Muo Shi poke Miyakuro's cheeks with her fingers.

It was actually her idea to not have any wedding ceremony. Miyakuro agreed to her because its not like they have anyone to invite to their wedding.

A certain Devil will definitely cause a trouble, a certain hacker will probably get drunk with his girl and a certain rat god will menace the whole wedding.

In addition, Muo Shi also doesn't have any family member who are still alive.

"Nothing." Miyakuro sigh.

"If you are thinking about whether you will be a good parents, then don't think too much about it. I know you will." Muo Shi smile. "You already have a good enough experience educating that brat Hitoshi years ago."

Miyakuro smile, but when Muo Shi speak about their old friend, he can't help but furrowed bis eyebrows.

"We haven't heard about him for years now." Miyakuro said as he wrapped his hand around her waist and walk to his car together.

"He is probably out there menacing the underworld like he usually do." Muo Shi grumble.

"Don't worry, I make sure he'll be there for our daughter's birth." Miyakuro said.

"Really?"

"Promise."

Suddenly, Miyakuro's phone rang. Looking down at his phone, he signalled Muo Shi to enter the car first.

"Congratulations for becoming a father." A cheerful voice from the other side of the phone call can be heard.

"What do you want this time?"