purple guy x reader

y/n pov

=dream land=

 you saw mike there bleeding from the stomach and the head, " m-mike" you whisper. Vincent must had heard that " yeah I killed mike" he says and kisses you roughly. you squirm around a bit but he wouldn't stop. " you belong to me now y/n~" he purrs into your ear.

=back to reality=

you wake up jolting up. you saw Vincent wake up looking at you with concern. " s-stay away from me!" you said backing away from him slowly " y/n you ok?" he asks getting close to you. you run into the living room hiding behind the couch. "y.n where are I am not going to hurt you I swear!" he says loudly you were scared so you yelled " I know what you did you killed 5 children and your going to try to kill mike!" you say sobbing. you hear a deep creepy chuckle " well some one found the truth." you heard the voice say. 'n-no he did kill them...' you thought scared. you felt a hand around your mouth you were suddenly picked up in a bridal style. " p-put me donw" you screamed. " no love~" the monster said you squirmed a bit but he pinned you to the floor tieing you up and put a cloth in your mouth making you sleepy. you saw Vincent with black eyes and white pupils then you saw nothing but darkness creep over you.

Vincent pov.

I wathc my love fall asleep 'maybe it wasn't a good idea to wipe her memory' I thought to my self. 'I should just keep her in my basement and make sure she cant escape but first a call to mikey' I smiled to my self and called mike.

a/n

please give meh some ideas pretty please!