BEGINNING OF NEW LIFE

I looked at the direction from where I was hit and it was non other than my bully and her gang.

"You loser you deserve beating, Haha pathetic poor girl, u r just a useless piece of shit so just die!"

With that they started beating me very badly I begged them to stop but it was of no use they non stop started beating me I was feeling so helpless, and just waiting for the moment when they stop.

*After 10 min*

A/N pov:

After ten minutes they finally stopped and just left y/n at that state. Y/n was unconscious because of the beating, she was bleeding and also there were some bruises on her body. Her eyes were open but she wasn't able to move her body due to the extreme pain which her bullies left on her, but more than than her body her heart was paining she just wanted to go far away from here very far away where there's no one who can hurt her.

After some time she gain courage to get up and walk towards her home it was 30 minutes of distance to her home she somehow managed to walk, she even fell down in between and after 45 min she finally reached her home.

                                   Y/N pov:

"Y/n where were y-  *pause* OMG Y/N WHAT HAPPENED!? WHO DID THIS TO YOU!?"  My mom asked me worriedly looking at my state

"Mom I dont wanna stay here anymore, I want to leave this place as soon as possible please send me somewhere else please"
I begged telling my mom everything that happened today.

"Dont worry my dear I will surely send you to a different place, I am here for you okay"

"I love you mom"

"I love you too my dear daughter" I hugged my mom and slept in her arms.

*Next morning*
Y/n pov:

I woke up by the sunlight hitting my face, I saw my mom opening the curtains which broke my sleep.  

"Yah mom why did you opened the curtains I was dreaming so good" *sulking*

"Dont you wanna leave this place huh?"

"Huh? What do you mean exactly?" I asked confused.

"You are now going to Seoul, and you will study at the biggest high school of Seoul"

"WAIT WHAT- ? REALLY!? OMG I AM SO HAPPY TYSM MOM I LYSM" 😘 I kissed my mom

"Aish stop kissing me and just freshen up we have to shift you till today so u can go to your high school from tomorrow common the car in which u will go may arrive within 30 min so hurry up"

"Yeah yeah mom going" I ran towards my bathroom

*After 15 min*