Chappie 1

Sunlight gazed through the windows of the twoleg nest, shining onto the golden feline who laid on the sofa. Her ears pricked up, hearing some tapping on the window behind her. She lifted her head, yawning and looking over to the window. It was a dark brown tabby She-Cat, Kerry! "Hi Honey!" Kerry mewed from outside, her voice muffled due to the windows separating them. ''Oh hi Kerry.'' Honey jumped off of the sofa she had been sleeping on, and crawled through the cat flap that was swinging slowly from the slight breeze. ''It's early for you to be out isn't it?'' Honey asked, a little bit confused. Usually Kerry wasn't allowed out till her owners were leaving for work, she was often not even awake by now! ''Oh it's something like a holiday for my owners I think? I'm sure your owner will be at home still. But they let me out early today!'' She purred happily, ''Oh yeah my owner is still in bed actually- I thought she was sick!'' Honey laughed a bit, realising why her owner was still asleep. ''Where's Nilla?'' Honey asked, Nilla was always with Kerry, especially if Kerry was out along the fences to see Honey or some of the other cats that lived on the block. ''Oh she's just talking to Berry- She'll catch up eventually.'' Kerry muttered. ''Anyways how's your dad?'' Kerry meowed, looking around the front garden  and into the windows, no sign of Honey's father, Kestrel. ''Oh he went out a bit earlier I think, just for a walk in the woods.'' Honey looked into the windows of her twoleg nest, ''You should tell him to be careful- I heard there are wild cats in there! They'll eat him alive if they find him!'' The brown tabby shivered from the thought. ''I'm sure he's fine- He's always going out to the forest and never comes back with a single scratch!'' Honey reassured her friend.