Chappie 2 :)

The next morning, Honey stretched her front paws in front of her. She got up and slipped through her cat door to the back yard, narrowing her eyes as the morning sunlight hit her. She padded to her fence once again, leaping up onto it and looking along all the other fences, and even into the forest a bit. As she looked into the dark forest she spotted a small figure moving towards her, a cat-like figure. As the feline figure stepped into the sunlight Honey let a small sigh of relief to see it was just her father, Kestrel, returning. "Hello Honey" He purred with a smile, "Hi dad! Where were you? You were gone all day yesterday." Honey asked with curiosity to her father's sudden disappearance. "I was just out in the forest that's all." He reassured her with a smile. "Can I come with you next time? I'm so bored staying in the garden" she groaned, Honey didn't have much to do indoors or even in the garden, she did have Nilla and Kerry and they were fun to hang with but sometimes it got boring just sitting on the fence and watching the forest. "Maybe when you are older, Honey." Kestrel said, jumping onto the fence to join Honey. After chatting for a couple of minutes they decided to go back inside the twoleg nest instead of being in the boiling sunlight.