~Chapter 1

"Ready to go?" Hari asked, an eager expression on his face. "Yeah. Sure, let's go." I finally replied, not yet rid of my exhaustion from chasing wolves away from the territory.

"You still tired?" Hari questioned, taking in my tired figure.

"Mhm." I replied.

"Okay, you get some rest and I'll go hunting."

"Thanks," I agreed gratefully, watching Hari's black fur move about in every direction from the wind.

He nodded and padded off into the forest, leaving me alone in a damp, horrible-smelling cave he'd found.

I shuffled in my corner, trying to get myself comfortable again. There is no way I'm living here all my life.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hari's P.O.V.

My paws barely touched he ground as I sprinted through the forest, my mind taken over by my dreamworld.

Every care in the world dissapeared. I had no worries or troubles, just me, myself, and other wolves. Wait. Other wolves?? I stopped in my tracks and sniffed the air, alert for any signs of danger.

A twig snapped, followed by pounding of paws. My attacker must be running.

Kara! I growled to myself.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Author's Note:
Hii! Sorry the chapter is short.. I thought it needed to end here, what about you?

How'd you think of the book so far? I can't wait to update more!

°•° Tina °•°