♥️🐴It's always been you🐴♥️

Welcome Back I've created another chapter. And I hope you all enjoy this one. 🤍
Requests are open!
• Just like the movie "Surrounded" only with a twist
Basically Mo has feelings for Yn but she's scared to say so without knowing that Yn is feeling the same.
——————————————————

Mo's POV
Finally... at last I'm escaping from the painful events leaving them behind me. After finding that gold buried underneath the cross I knew I had to split some up with Yn.

You see Yn is a wonderful bravest person that stayed beside me while I was heading into some trouble with Tommy.
And I've developed some lovin for her over the moments we had shared. I wouldn't think she'll feel the same but oh boy... if she does we'll be able to live our lives and be happy together.

"Mo! Mo Where are you?", said Yn replying that I was in the backyard she comes out wearing this lovely perfect dress that fits so well for her curves and bumps. "What's the matter baby", I said smirking knowing that she'll get on to me for that nickname.
"Washington, I'll watch it if I were you", Yn says playfully then sitting beside me.

Yn's POV
Mo Washington was an name I could never get out of my head, and I've never experienced any time of feeling like this ever before. She's just so brave, kind, and ambitious it makes me so smitten but I shouldn't go over my head since I know she's probably wanting nothing to do with me.

"So what's on that pretty mind of yours", she said turning her whole body to face mines " Oh nothing just somethings I shouldn't worry about" I said nervously then flashing a smile when I see worried plastered on her face. " Well whatever it is I'm sure it ain't nothing" chuckling then fixing her hat correctly on her head.

Me being the person I am I snatched the hat off while laughing then putting it on running towards the horses shelter. "Girl you just don't know what you've done" she said darkly then quick behind me to chase me " You're slow old woman" laughing and going behind a tree to trick her.

As I was looking out not noticing that she was creeping behind me until I feel hands tickle my waist. "Stop! Stop okay I'm sorry! I said laughing and crying because she didn't stop. "That'll teach you to not mess with an woman like me" she says while taking her hat back and putting it on.

After catching my breath I look up only to make eye contact and just stare into those dark chocolate orbs of hers. Doing the same she steps closer and closer to where our noses touch then places her hands on my waist.

"There's something I've got to say Yn" she said so sincerely. Nodding my head for her to go on a gun shot interrupters allowing Mo to quickly go in defense mode.

" Well well we'll look what we have here" an voice speaks out.
———————————————————————————
Yeahhhh I know there's not a lot to the story but don't worry there will be in the next part.
And I'm so sorry that I haven't posted it anything I've just been stressing with school but this summer is going to be the summer for all new stories and requests 💜