Part 1

(this is what you look like btw since you're gene gallagher.) if u didn't read desc ur liam gallaghers son

) if u didn't read desc ur liam gallaghers son

(this takes place after a concert...like right after)

You ran up to Thom Yorke, as he was the closest Radiohead you could find.
"Thom! Thom!" You exclaimed.
"What, kid?!" He said, turning around to look at you.

"Errmmm... I broke Jonny's guitar." You said.
Thom gasped, and grabbed you by the shoulders, "you did WHAT?!"
"Yeah.." You looked away.
"And why did you do that? CUNT!" He spat in your face as he yelled.
"Cause..." You didn't have an answer.
"Cause? CAUSE WHY?" He asked, shaking you.
You shrugged.
"Oh god kid.." He muttered, "you're in damn big trouble."
"No. I am Liam Gallagher's #1 son. You mustn't punish me in any way." You said, hoping he backs off cause Liam is such a big scary buff wet man.
"Oh pish posh! I don't give a fucking shit who the hell you are!" Thom smacked you.
"Well I could ruin your whole.. uh... life!" You snapped.
"I could ruin yours too buddy!" Thom started pulling you by your arm.
You tried to make him get off, but he was weirdly strong.
"Stop resisting!" He yelled, pulling you faster.
You just went along with him, and you eventually ended up in a room backstage, where all his band mates were, talking and calming down from the show.
They looked surprised as they saw you, and as Thom shoved you to the floor.
"This— fucking— sod bastard... broke your guitar Jonny!" Thom said.
Jonny's eyes widened.. "WHAT?!"
Jonny got up, and stood in front of you, looking down at you on the ground.
You smiled nervously.
"You.. bloody..." He pointed his finger at you.. "bastard."
You rolled your eyes.
"WHAT COLOR WAS THE GUITAR?" He asked.
"It was the black and white one— with the anime sticker or whatever.." You said.
Jonny's nostrils flared, as his eyes bulged out of their sockets. His face turned red, and some drool dribbled down his face.
The sight was horrific, but also funny. You let out a laugh.
The rest of the band looked at you like you're insane.
Jonny suddenly, grabbed you, and pinned you against the wall, "I'll have you know you're never gonna see the living daylights again you fucking clapped-ass-muppet!"
You imitated him.
"OH! LORD HAVE MERCY ON YOU!" He went ballistic, and kicked your nuts.
You fell to the ground, clutching your nuts, "ohh whyy!"
He kicked the side of your stomach, causing you to groan. You laid on your stomach, still clutching your nuts.
He kicked your head, then jumped on your legs,  causing himself to fall on top of you, causing you to vomit from the weight of him jumping on you like that.
"Weak pussy.." He muttered, getting off of you.
You got up also, although you were pretty dizzy.
You fell onto Jonny.
He held you, and shoved you onto the mini sofa in the room.
He sighed, "look, kid...I don't wanna hurt you too badly. So stop being a stupid bitch."
You nodded, still a bit too hurt to speak.