𝑬𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆.

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

˜"*°•.˜"*°•𝔈𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢•°*"˜.•°*"˜

"No please, please Y/n, My Love, My flower, My heart, Mi Casa". He let the names out of his mouth with brokenhearted feeling engraved inside as he felt his heart beating to its extent, he wipes his eyes as he wiped the tears from his puffy eyes that was just shedding tears thus he placed his palm over the mud of her grave.

"It's the same, the same beat to my ears, I remember that day when I first met you, my heart, it had beat the same like it was beating when I carried you to the hospital, Oh Mi Casa". He clenched the skin from his chest into his fingers as he breathed in heavy.

"We promised to be together, we promised so many things, I promised to die before you so I couldn't go through from this pain, How can you do this to me! How could you deceive me My Love". He cried while touching the mud of her grave. "My Love, My one and only Love, My Y/n". His mouth was wide open to scream but no voice was escaping as his veins was stretching and breathing was unbelievable but the pain was unbearable.

"Here, here Mi Casa, I'm feeling pain here". He said while pointing at his heart, poking it with his finger. "How could you?!". He wide his eyes and moved his eyes like mad when he placed his palm over his chest, on his heart. "Not feeling it". He was shaking. "I can't feel my heart beating". He anxiously yet frequently whisperd as he now felt that she's gone. "I can't feel it, I can't feel the beat, my heart Mi Casa, I can't feel it, My Love!".

"I felt it for the first time to the extent when I met you first and after that I felt like my heart starts to beat, then I felt it beating for the second time to the extent when I carried you hospital, and now, but now I can't". His palm over his chest was shaking yet his whole pressence was shattered as he realized now that he can't feel his heart beat cause she's gone. "My heart only beat for you, you're gone and took that beat away with you too. How am I supposed to live now?! When my heart is not with me!".

He was feeling his heart aching. "This was Love, I was in Love, You were in Love, We are still in Love, This was Love, how am I going to explain to our enemies, to the enemies of our Love, how will I explain to the world, The way we parted our ways in the past, I just wanted to do something in a way that we would be together, The way we parted I just want you to mix into my breath, not leaving me at any way".

He closes his eyes making extreme tears to fall. "I thought Love Wins but the world wins, I never ever in my thoughts that we would divide like that when we united". He looked at his shaky palms filled with her mud as he looked at the sky. "Oh Lord! Tell me! Tell me, did we deserved it?!! Tell me please! Tell me what was written, why our fate was written in that cruel way?!! We only did one thing, only one thing like every else does and it was Love, Is it my punishment for all my wrongdoing?!"