chapter 28

Tayvion pov
After we got back from the fair jade took her lil sisters for ice cream. They call me T Dog so I call them nini  and lala so, they we're so sweet. But yeah jade got tired so after Ice cream we went back to her dad's house. The funny thing is she was playing explicit  music and her sisters was repeating the words especially to imma ride  (rich gang )and take Kare (rich gang). When we got back I walked in and see the maid hittin hooka. Wow what type of maid.....

Sylvia:o hay Tayvion wanna hit this while I'm on my brake.
Tayvion:umm....
Sylvia: you can't get high off of it soo
Tayvion:uhh ok
Jade: Tayv-GCO O I SEE LOL
Dad: Why tf Sylvia on my hooka.
Jade: well Idk but Tayvion was watchin her smoke so she wouldn't do nun crazy- *winks at Tayvion*
Dad:ok give me my stuff I don't pay you to smoke my hooka that I bought with my money. Go put the kids to sleep.
Jade: well dad we might as well make the best of our last night cuz we leave tm @ 9:00 .
Dad: yall come with me

Jade pov
We got in the car with dad he drove to a sunset it was beautiful we sat and laughed I know we had to leave early but my mom needed me and destiny sure does too. And plus king was coming soo yeah zion is good friends with king.

-Next day-
Tay pov
I woke up with my stuff packed and the car waiting at the airport I hope a nigga didn't touch nun in it. I later woke jade up and she already had her stuff packed . Jade's dad drove us to the airport and said goodbye then, it was time for the plane.

Back at home
Makayla and skates relationship

Skate: so Kay why don't you hit This
Makayla: Is this crack?
Skate: uuhhhhh
Makayla: o ok now you speak Mexican ok .
Skate:no it's just... Crack take it Damn!!
Makayla : who you yellin at? I am not the one to be yelled at.
Skate: well fine get tf out!
Makayla:ok bye don't ask me to buy you any more groceries or give you money no matter of fact bye crackhead . lookin like olaf strung out on sum. BYE SHALISSA.

Makayla pov
I left that nigga cuz he asked me to do some crack and I'm like I don't have time to be having headaches and whatever crackheads go through so I left and went home .

Diamond and avar's relationship
At diamonds house
Avar: diamond go get me sum to eat.
Diamond:ugh I'm tired!! That summer job makes you sleepy
Avar: I said go get it!!!
Diamond: No I'm tired!!!
Avar: *raises up to hit diamond*
Diamond: if you hit me I will call the police.
Avar:and if u call the police I will kill you and your friends.
Diamond: don't put squad in this!!
Avar: SHUTUP*Slaps diamond*
Diamond: *starts crying holding face* YOU SAID YOU WERENT GONNA HIT ME!

to be continued.....

Tayvion and Jade's relationship
in the car driving home

Tayvion: baby?
Jade: what....
Tayvion: you promise not leave me?
Jade: of course why would I leave you?
Tayvion: because you kissed Malak and he was my best friend.
Jade: look I'm sorry .
Tayvion: it's cool .
Jade: yeah so you forgive me?
Tayvion:*blushes*
Jade: dude your blushing that's a yes.
Tayvion: well school starts back this month and .....
Jade: yes I know about the whole shenanigan
Tayvion:o ok ms.smarty
Jade:I'm hungry...
Tayvion: ok well stop off somewhere.
Jade: what about chipotle?
Tayvion:ok chipotle.

Ben and Ayzia's relationship
At the park

Ben:im tired of skateboarding I need a brake.
Ayzia: Yahh.... Right
Ben: Ayzia have you ever thought that maybe if we were so chill none of this wouldve happen?
Ayzia:umm yup
Ben: well everything came to fast , me ,you relationship you know what I mean?
Ayzia:yeah I'm tired can you take me home?
Ben:mhm sure.

Malak, loner
At his house
*Decided to take a nap*
Yeah I really don't have nun to say.

Mom and Lonnie relationship
At home
Mom: hi honey
Lonnie: hey how's it going with the baby?
Mom: good
Lonnie: I wanted to ask you something.
Mom: sure , ok
Lonnie: can I move in?
Mom: um ok whatever, tm?
Lonnie: that's what I was looking for.

Denise's life with the baby.
In her room
Denise: I wish you would stop kicking me I'm trying to rest.
Baby:*kicks inside stomach*
Denise: ughhh I have to pee now cuz of you!
Baby:*kicks hard*
Denise: *gets up to go pee* man why!!!! Ughh-GCO WTF is this puddle of wat-GCO UH OH MY WATER BROKEEE!!! *Dials jade*
-phone call-
Jade: hello?
Denise: its here!!!
Jade: umm what do you mean!!?
Denise:*gasp* phew phew phew I'm breathing, phew phew
Jade: what hospital!!???
Denise:IM TOO MUCH IN PAIN TO DRIVE MYSELF TO THE HOSPITAL!
Jade:ok I'm pulling up right now.

Jade's pov
Denise is having her baby , I went upstairs and Tayvion carried her to the car bridal style I got some sheets, blankets and clothes for over night .
She layed on the back seat whimpering and crying and at that point I couldn't take it.
SHUTUP DENISE ITS GETTING ON MY NERVES!I yelled.
GIRL IM HAVING A BABY WTF DO YOU MEAN TO SHUTUP!SHE YELLED BACK . TAYVION PRESS ON THE GASSSS!! WE BOTH YELLED.
OK DANG!

Tay pov
We finally got to the hospital thank you Jesus.

Jade's pov
Denise was admitted to the emergency room asap  I hope she's ok!

Denise pov
Ma'am stop trying to push the baby out, the doctor said.
It hurts I have to get this baby out of me plz!!
Ma'am you can die from labor problems. So you need to relax and breathe .
Ok fine but Just get thsi baby out of me.plz!!
Ok ma'am its coming hold your breathe for 10 secs.
Ok and the baby is here!! ITS A GIRL!!

Doctor pov
Bell Ali Tucker was born on August 5,2015 @ 6:00pm she was born 8 pounds 3 ounces wow that's a big baby she was put up for adoption but before that her mother got to hold her. She is a pretty baby.

Jade:*holding bell* hi bell your so pretty I'm your aunty if you ever need anything call me ok???
Tayvion:*gets her from Jades hands* hi bell I'm your uncle Tayvion if you ever need anything call your aunty jade not Me,  peace PS can I sign your forehead?
Jade:*wtf face*
Denise: its my turn, hi bell Ali Tucker I'm sorry for having to put you up for adoption I love you and just know I'll be back to get you I promise and nothing can separate us so I hope you enjoy your new family.mommy will always be there for you even when you think I'm not.GCO
Doctor: ok ma'am I have good news you can go home but the baby can't and also her adopted family is here.
Denise:ok
Doctor: well let us get your discharge papers out and everything and you'll be ready to go.