Smooth Talk

•,¸,.·' '·.,¸,•

Summary:

Minho won't stop being a confident flirt and Jisung is, as usual, panicked and overthinking everything.

AKA Minsung are soft for each other.

•,¸,.·' '·.,¸,•

It was a universally known fact that Minho was a giant flirt, much to the chagrin of Jisung's feeble heart. The fans knew it, the members knew it, hell even their staff wasn't safe from the boy's teasing. But above everyone else, Jisung was always the number one target. At this point the younger wasn't sure why; it could be because he was incredibly easily flustered or simply because he and Minho clicked when it came to teasing and ridiculous conversations ("Do you think we could get the ajumma at the restaurant next door to make me a bibimbap bowl that looks like my face?" "I'm not sure they have anything thick enough to make those bushy eyebrows of yours." "YAH-") but regardless the flirting had been out of control lately.

The boys had their schedules packed and while they were in their dressing rooms, Jisung always found himself next to Minho in some situation that was giving him heart palpitations.

"Hey Jisung." A catlike grin. "You should wear ripped jeans more often, they look amazing on you"

"Jisungie! Your eyes do that thing where they get all sparkly when you're excited. It's cute."

"Stop looking at me like that it makes me want to squish your cheeks."

A hand moves his hair out of his face. "Sorry Sungie, your hair was in your face and I thought I'd move it so I could see you better."

Quite frankly, Jisung was ready to combust. The others had noticed, obviously, and Felix wouldn't stop elbowing him or wiggling his stupid eyebrows at him whenever Minho would say something cheesy like that. To be honest, the brunet wasn't sure what to think. He'd liked Minho for a long time and had accepted that trying to face his feelings could be dangerous for their team dynamic. Yet, here was the elder being all confident and smiley. So that's how Jisung found himself running away from his long time crush and best friend for the 3rd day in a row, crouching behind a vending machine in the JYP building.

To say the least, it hadn't been the boy's proudest moment. Minho had been trying so hard to find him and constantly attempting to tease him that Jisung almost felt bad for ignoring the other. 

Almost.

From: BinnieBeanie
Sung where tf are you

Jisung sighed at all the messages from his team members. He had full out sprinted away once dance practice was over and been too panicked to go back to the dorms. The boy knew he couldn't do this forever, that Minho hadn't done anything wrong and didn't deserve to be blatantly ignored. Yet, he couldn't help but want to be selfish and harbor his affections for a little while longer. The elder would probably never think of his younger friend the same way and trying to confess would ruin so many things for both.

So yes, here was Han Jisung. Boy of age 18 years and Korean idol, a boy too awkward to talk about his feelings. A bang startled Jisung and nearly made the crouching brunet topple over from his squat. He relaxed his shoulders when he realized someone had just gotten a bottle from the machine and attempted to calm his breathing. Jisung was used to anxiety attacks, he had them often enough to warrant looking up breathing exercises and calming music playlists, but he definitely wasn't used to having one in a semi-public location. He squeezed his eyes shut and desperately tried to count in his head. 1 ... 2 ... 3... gasp ...