Oneshot 🦋(Triangle x Monkey)

(This will be fluff! With one spicy moment 🥹) (and this is gonna be a short one shot sorry)
It was 12:00 am. Noddle neck was asleep and monkey and triangle were in the living room watching a movie since they had time to their self as monkey cuddles next to triangle while getting sleepy, triangle glances at him and smiles softly while petting his head and pulling him close, once the movie ends triangle looks over at monkey who was snuggled up against his chest "let's get you to bed...", he said softly and picked him up "mhm...", monkey mumbles wrapping his arms around triangles neck as they made their way to their bedroom, they get to the bedroom and triangle locks the door behind him and gets on the bed placing monkey on his lap then laying down and placing monkey next to him cuddling him, they stay like this for a few minutes until he feels monkey get softer "huh?-", he gets caught off guard when he hears silent purring from monkey and chuckles a bit and kisses his forehead softly and petting the back of his head feeling his soft fur getting more soft while mumbling and kissing him softly more and snuggling his head in his fur and placing monkeys head on his chest as his tail wraps around his leg to get him closer and kissing all the scars on him.
Once it turned morning monkey was the first one to wake up and snuggles triangle and kisses his cheek waking up triangle "morning sleepyhead...", he said smiling softly and triangle smiling back "morning fluffy ball...", he teases kissing his cheek too making him blush a bit until they both freeze when they hear noodle neck burst in the room yelling "YO LOVE BIRDS WAKE UP AND HELP ME BECAUSE MOWCUSS IS TRYING TO STAB ME AGAIN!!!", he said yelling and running away as mowcuss ran after him.
(Lol I hope y'all enjoyed)