A lovely surprise🫀

Lucifer was in his room just playing with his rubber ducks and he hears someone open the door and tossed it aside. He looked at who open the door and saw Alastor. "Oh great..it's you" Lucifer said with disappointment and Alastor replys back "Yes I suppose it's me? Who else would be me?" Which was true nobody can be as iconic as him.. Lucifer sighed.

Alastor was suddenly right next to him and Lucifer stumbled back into his desk.. "How you put yourself in such a interesting pose.." Alastor says with a flirty tone. Lucifer looked confused. "You don't think I don't get your flirts? Please-!" Lucifer scoffed.

Alastor walks closer to him leaning on the desk on top of him. "Hmm yes but, were you ever a bottom for your lovers? Short king." Alastor says. "No? I might be short but I brought them joy-" Lucifer got cut off by Alastor touching his thigh. He gasps quietly. Alastors smile grows bigger.

"What the hell are you gonna do to me..-?" Lucifer asked with a shock tone. Alastor laughed quietly and says "You want me to show you? Or make you feel it?". Alastor purposely kicks Lucifers cane to the floor and he puts his safely on the wall. "I don't know what your planning.. but go ahead" Lucifer had a lustful tone.

Alastor kisses Lucifer.. their tongues on each other, sharing a passionate kiss. Alastor pushes the other on the desk some more as he tongues him down. They pull back for a second. A thin line of saliva connecting to each other's mouths, they start to go at it kissing each other again. Alastors hand goes down to Lucifers thigh and he squeezes it. Lucifer goes to pull away but Alastor pulls him back in. With more passion. Lucifer just goes with it and kisses back.

Alastor puts his hands on Lucifers blazer and he takes it off of him. Throwing it on the floor along with the hat. He lifts his legs on his hips. Alastor looks at the smaller man flirtingly. Lucifer can feel the boner Alastor had.. Lucifer pulls back and Alastor Puts his hand up Lucifers top. Caressing his chest. Lucifer whimpered as feeling the taller man caress his chest. Alastor unbuttons Lucifer's vest.

"Oh what a lovely surprise?"Alastor said his hand going down to Lucifers pants. "Hey hey hey! Give me a damn minute to proces-" Lucifer was in the middle of talking but Alastor cut him off by him stroking gently at Lucifers member. He gasps as he feels his gentle hands stroking it threw his pants. "Fuck.. N-Nhh.." Lucifer mutters. And then someone knocks on the door and they quickly back away from each other.

Lucifer got himself dressed quickly and Alastor grabbed his cane and walks towards the door to see Charlie. "I'm worried- I heard that you went in there with my dad! And- then some sounds-" Charlie says with a worried tone. "No! No Charlie darling we were just talking!" Lucifer answers to her concerns. "Oh thank god-" Charlie walked away and Alastor followed behind her. Lucifer looks at the open door and he closed it.

He looks down at his ring, Questioning his marriage. He touches his chest remembering Alastors touch and He sighed, missing his touch.