Before the reaction

Things to know:

1. I dont own Classroom of The Elite or its characters.

2. Ayanokouji is going to have a mass harem.

3. Ayanokouji is going to be a bit different in this story.

4. There will be a few changes to 

That is all and now onto the story and enjoy.

Ayanokouji was currently in his classroom with class d and the lecture from his hot teacher was boring. "When is this going to end." Ayanokuji thought as he looked to his right to see his classmate Suzune Horikita. Although rude Ayanokouji could not deny her beauty and just sighed. "My life is boring as hell." Ayanokouji thought.

But before Ayanokouji could thinkanymore, the bell rang for lunch time and Ayanokouji quickly headed out. He then went to the cafeteria and went passed may people. As of currently Class A was Sakayanagi's class, Class B was Ichinose's class, Class D was Ryuuen's class and Class D was his and Horikita's class.

After reaching the cafeteria, Ayanokouji quickly got his food and sat down. He then pulled out his phone and played in silence. In the cafeteria, it was filled with people from all grades as it was everyones lunch time. As Ayanokouji enjoyed his solitude, it was shortly lived as someone sat down at the same table as him.

"You got the free meal again." The voice said as Ayanokouji looked up to see who it was. "You should really stop being so cheap with food ya know." Horikita said as she sat down in front of him. "And? I dont see a problem with getting free food." Ayanokouji said back. "Well whatever you say. Just dont embarrass me with what you eat. You'll make the class look poor." Horikita said as she ate her food.

"Well if it isnt my favorite kohai." Kiryuuin said as she sat down next to Ayanokouji. "Hi senpai." Ayanokouji said. Kiryuuin Fuka was a 2nd year and one of the only third years he respected along with Manabu, Tachibana and Asahina. "Like I told you before, stop calling me senpai and call me Fuka." Kiryuuin said annoyed.

"Okay then Fuka." Ayanokouji said. "Good." Kiryuuin said. She then looked at Ayanokoujis plate of food and frowned. "Eating the free meal again Kohai." Kiryuuin said in a disappointed tone. "Yep." Ayanokouji said as he ate his food. You see, the entire school knew how stingy Ayanokouji was so some students bought him some food free of charge. But most of the time Ayanokouji would decline but would end up eating the food anyway due to him feeling bad for the people buying for him.

So that takes us to now as Ayanokouji who is getting chewed out by Kiryuuin. "Its fine Fuka. Its not a big deal." Ayanokouji said offhandedly. "What do you mean Ayanokouji? Go get yourself some real food." Kiryuuin said. "Just leave it alone. I promise to not get thistomorrow." Ayanokoji said as he didnt want to continue the arguement. "Fine, but you better promise not too." Kiryuuin said. "Yeah I promise." Ayanokouji said.

"Hmm." Suzune thought as she saw the two. In truth she felt  jealous of Kiryuuin for being so close to Ayanokouji. "He's mine." She thought before some people came over to sit with the three. "Hey guys." Ike said as he, Sudo, Kushida, Sakura, Haruka, Shinohara and keisei walked over to them. They all then taken their seats and talked.

"Who is she Ayanokouji?" Ike asked as he began to stare at her with his perverted body. "That is my friend Kiryuuin. She is a third year." Ayanokouji said. Everyone then became shocked and screamed. "Seriously. Your friends with a third year and you never told us." Sudo yelled. "Yeah man. You really need to tell us these things." Ike yelled. Sakura, Haruka and Kushida on the other hand felt jealous of Kiryuuin.

With Kiryuuin noticing the way Horikita, Sakura and Haruka looked at Ayanokouji, she smirked. "I dont mind sharing Ayanokouji. But they are gonna have to fight for my man if they want my approval." Kiryuuin thought. After that some more people joined the table. Hirata and his fanclub, Kei, Matsushita, Ichinose, Kanzaki, Amikura, and Hiyori.