iv. jealousy jealousy

I KNOW IT WONT WORK
chapter four—jealousy jealousy

✸ I KNOW IT WONT WORKchapter four—jealousy jealousy

IRL

within ten minutes, xena had made it to momonas house

within ten minutes, xena had made it to momonas house. "momonaaa?" xena sung out, entering the front door.

"upstairs!"

xena ran up the stairs and immediately recognized where momonas room was. she barged in, making momona jump.

"you ready to take a bitches career down?" xena questioned excitedly, sitting at the foot of momonas bed and rubbing her hands together excitedly.

"i mean yeah? but what did sophia even do?"

momona sat up from her laying position and faced xena. "i mean.. she just keeps looking at me like she's disgusted. not to mention the fact that she completely stole walker from me. but dont think i forgot about your comment on her post. what did she do to you?"

xena layed on her side, her elbow supporting her weight as she played with momonas hair. despite the two year age gap, the girls were still as close as ever.

momona sighed, "nothing really. just when i was filming secret headquarters with abby and walker, sophia and i kind of met and she said some pretty nasty things to me. told me to stay away from walker too."

"what the fuck??"

xena sat up again, taking out her phone to text xochitl, malachi, and shay. her finger hovered over walkers contact, debating on if she should unblock him or not.

"should i unblock walker?" xena nervously questioned, her finger still hovering over the unblock buttom.

"i mean, i would say go for it. explain some things you know, try to fix everything?" momona said with a pointed look that said to definitely unblock him.

xena hesitantly pressed the unblock button. going to his contact after that and changing his name back to 'walk💟'