:////ғᴏᴜʀ////:

TW: Swear words

||Ochaco, Third Person||

"Uh, Kaminari! You have- company?" The blonde brushed past the gravity manipulator, the purple haired insomniac trailing a good ways behind him, followed by a few Class B students, such as; Itsuka Kendo, Testsutetsu Testsutetsu, Ibara Shiozaki, Pony Tsunotori, and Reiko Yanagi. "Thank you for having us!" The ginger said as she stepped in, allowing the ginger to close the door behind her. Ochaco smiled, nodding. "You're welcome, Itsuka." The grey headed girl nodded, "Yes. thank you for having us." She muttered, sitting down on the ground.

Neito rolled his eyes, "Hah, you losers seriously have no taste!" He began cackling, which earned him a good throat chop. He groaned, grabbing his throat, before growling at Kendo. "Sorry." He grumbled, rubbing his neck, standing back up straight. He gazed across the room, "Where's Kami?" Reluctantly, Ochaco gestured for him to follow her. "You know, Ochaco! I love your quirk! It's beautiful!" Pony said, walking alongside the gravity controller. She smiled at her, "Thank you, Tsunotori. I think your quirk is adorable!" The blonde nodded.

The blonde squealed in sheer joy as they continued walking, "Anybody need to see anyone else?" Testsutetsu's hand shot up. "Kirishima, please!" Ochaco smiled, nodding. "His rooms right over there, but he may not be there, he may be in Bakugou's room. He's sorta cranky right now. I think him and Deku had a fight." Kendo laughed as the metal boy headed off.

Eventually, they got to Kaminari's form, and she dropped the copycat and insomniac off.

||Monoma, Third Person||

He knocked on the door, and he got an instant answer as the door slammed open. The purple headed insomniac jumped back, "Sheesh, what's your deal?" The teenager muttered, shoving his hands back in his pockets. Kaminari laughed, shrugging. "Dunno. Uh, you wanna..come in?" He asked, stepping to the side.

Without so much as a second thought, Neito ran in, doing a barrel role onto his bed. Kaminari laughed. Shinsou merely shook his head. Neito chuckled, "So, what are we starting with? Hm?" Kaminari shrugged as he shut his door. "I don't know. Say, where is the rest of your class?" Monoma scowled, "Being pricks. First of all, I got back to our dorms, and Kodai starting being a fussy bitch. Then, Kuroiro wanted to pitch in with her, and started yelling at me!" Kaminari laughed. "Well, you sound like you've had some day." Monoma scoffed, rolling his eyes, "You got no idea."

Shinsou yawned, "We should get started." Kaminari nodded. "Yessir!" Hitoshi sighed, shaking his head as he sat down on the bed beside Neito, taking his bag of his back, digging through it until he had the following materials; three ink pens, a binder full of regular paper, and a study book. "Now, let's get started."

/////////

||Third Perosn||

Nearly an hour passed before Kaminari had finally began to understand the material, and damn if he was tired. Monoma sat in the bed, laughing his ass off. Shinsou sat at the foot of the bed, trying not to laugh, while scolding Monoma for laughing. Once Monoma managed to somewhat catch his breath, he spoke again, "Say- say it again, Kami." Kaminari smiled as he hopped off the bed, Shinsou's scarf wrapped around his neck. "Oohhh, yeah. Look at that gyatt- OH, HOLY SHIT, THAT'S A DICK-" The lighter blonde burst out into tears as he laughed.

Shinsou's face was flushed, "I..I'm not gay, and I don't wear the scarf so I can stare at people's- ugh, you know!" The two blondes laughter grew louder, and eventually, Shinsou even pitched in. Kaminari's door slowly creaked open, and he saw Sero. "Hey dude, what's up?" Kaminari said, wiping away his tears. Sero chuckled. "Nothin much. You know, the usual. Bakugou's in there screaming at Aoyama. He didn't get the last problem." Neito smirked, "Kami here got all the questions correct." The raven glaced at the copycat, and bluntly nodded, "Well, I'll see you later?" He smiled. Kaminari nodded, "Bye, man!" As the door shut, Neito scoffed.

Kaminari turned to look at him. "What?" Monoma's eyes flicked to the other blonde, "Why did he react like that? Isn't he glad you got it?" Kaminari shrugged. "I dunno." The insomniac and copycat shared a hateful gaze, before looking back at the electric manipulator. "He should've been happy." Shinsou muttered. Kaminari laughed, "He just-..he was probably just nervous, ya know? I mean, with him not being familiar with you two and all." Neito gave him a hard stare, "Okay? Your success has nothing to do with us." The copycat bit, seeming genuinely upset by such a small thing.

And with that thought, a small smile slowly formed on the blonde's face, "Look. Thank you for your concern, but I don't think it's all the serious-" "Cookies!" The electric manipulator perked up at this, quickly opening his door, rushing out, "Oh, oh! I want same, man!" Like a lost puppy, Neito ran after the other blonde, "Can I have somee?" Then, like an owner chasing their animals in an open hayfield, the insomniac followed, shaking his head. Childish.

Enjoy? Care to drop a vote?

Yes                           or                             No

Have any suggestions?

Please feel free to share.

Didn't enjoy? Have something you'd like to see or something that seems out of character, or a mistake?

Please feel free to share.

Thank you for reading,
I hope to see you in the next chapter.

-𝓜𝓮𝓲-𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷