╰⪼┆ Pʀᴏʟᴏᴜɢᴇ

A snowy day at Snezhnaya...

This chapter contains:
•Mention of gore
• Blood
• Trauma dump
• Oc x Canon (ofc)

___________________________________

A unconscious doll was laying on top of
the table , a doctor goes by Dottore was detaching the doll's arm as he experimented on the
arm. " Hm... I feel like something is missing... What do you think... Sandrone..." The doctor asked the marionette next to him.

"..."

Sandrone who didn't response before looking at him with a cold lazy stare opening her mouth to response.

"Why don't we put a 'heart' in
her..." declared by Sandrone as Dottore hums and chuckled coldly in response.. "Not a bad idea..." He hummed before grabbing a electro delusion on the desk. Opening the doll's chest , revealing gorey sight.. Organs .. of a deceased human they murdered.

Dottore inserted the delusion where the heart can be spotted and replaced with it.

"Our creation is almost completely perfect..." Chuckled by the doctor as the marionette hums in response , watching the doctor re-attaching the doll's chest back.

_____________

A certain puppet known as the Balladeer was walking around through the fatuis place , his eyes caught something at Dottore's lab. He saw a humanoid doll on the table , Dottore on his desk writing something , while Sandrone who left a moment ago , he heard something about the doll from him. ' Killing Machine? ' The Balladeer thought to himself , as he looks at the doll who was sitting unconsciously at the table , bloody. "..." He continues to stare at the doll thinking about something... His thoughts were caught off shortly by the Doctor who noticed his presence. "Ah.. Scaramouche. What brings you to my lab.." The doctor questioned without looking at him , as Scaramouche scoffed in response.

" It's none of your business. " He clicked his tongue glaring at the doctor who just chuckled in response... " Now now... Don't talk back to me like that Balladeer.." who just rolled his eyes in response before glaring at him asking..

" What are you up to... Dottore.." He asked in a cold tone looking back at the unconscious doll... "Ah , my creation Nozomi? She's a doll and kind of a puppet like you balladeer... I'm planning to program her as a killer machine.." Dottore responded making the puppet raised a brow at him.

"A killing machine..? Really.." Scaramouche replied in annoyance making the doctor laughed coldly at his response.

__

The doll slowly opened her eyes , checking the surroundings... Her eyes landed on a tall figure Infront of her , the doctor noticed her consciousness making him smirked. " Ah.. project Nozomi you're finally awake.." Dottore smirked staring back at the doll. "..." The doll didn't replied anything as she continues to stare at him with a blank expression.

Meanwhile with Scaramouche , his indigo eyes accidentally made an eye contact with Nozomi's spruce colored ones , staring at him with a blank yet curious expression. His eyes slightly soften at the sight of her curious gaze. Nozomi stared at him back for a few moment before looking away making Scaramouche frown , while Dottore begins to speak.