I Am Bound To You

I'm writing this just for demetriaUK aka adele but if you guys happen to read it then...okay. Its not really that serious, she's just experiencing post fanfic depression. Shes just a bit on the over dramatic side...just a bit. so um...yeah. Its only a three shot.

October 11, 2015

The sun blazed over the horizon of the beautiful town of Santa Monica, awakening the snoozing residents of the beach side town, one of the residents happening to be the famous Demi Lovato, who rolled over on her king size platform bed right into the arms of her older boyfriend, Wilmer Valderrama. Demi groaned and slowly sat up, making the protective arm that Wilmer had laid across her chest fall down to her lap. She ran her fingers through her hair and smiled as she realized what day it was. She had canceled everything that she had scheduled for the day just to celebrate with Wilmer. It was their five year anniversary. Five years. It was her longest relationship to date. She had never been so dedicated to one man in her entire life. But with Wilmer, she was.

"Why are you awake so early?" he questioned, his hand running over the stubble that stayed on his jaw until Demi made him shave.

Demi laid back in his arms and cuddled up to him, a beaming smile on her face as she played with the tips of his fingers.

"It's our anniversary!" Demi squealed as Wilmer chuckled and patted her arm.

"Okay, okay, okay. How about we start with breakfast?" Wilmer suggested as Demi nodded, leaning over the side of the bed to grab his button down shirt which she had ripped off of his body the previous night. She buttoned it just under her chest and slipped on her boyshorts, letting a blush slip up to her cheeks as she noticed Wilmer smirking at her.

"You have to cook because I can't," Demi stated as Wilmer shook his head, walking around to her side of the bed without a shirt on. He wrapped his arms around the bend of her knees and she screamed as he threw her over his shoulder, against his warm chest.

"Why do you do this!" she whined, already used to being carried around by him.

"There's just something fun about having you in my arms," he patted her butt with the palm of his hand and she kicked him in his rock hard abs but he remained unaffected.

"So what do you want? Omelet, pancakes, hash browns?" Wilmer asked, getting out the usual stuff they had for breakfast.

"Hmm, eggs sunny side up, sausage, ham, and hash browns," she demanded with a cheeky smile on her face, hopping on top of the counter as Wilmer went to work on her breakfast.

"So five years huh?" Wilmer started as Demi nodded. Five years. It was still amazing to her. They had never been confirmed, except to their family and friends, though everyone in Hollywood knew about them. Over the years they had grown lazy with their little secret and all of the sneaking around so they had eventually just stopped with the sneaking around and went out freely. When asked about their relationship, they just shrugged and said they were really close. Of course her fans hated it, or at least the new younger fans that had swarmed in hated it. Her older fans were used to it so they didn't have anything bad to say.

"Can you believe it? Who knew we would last so long?" Demi said in astonishment as Wilmer flicked some water at her.

"I did. Did you not take me seriously when I said that you're the girl I'm gonna marry?" he incredulously asked as Demi kicked her feet back and forth and shook her head. Wilmer just smirked and turned back towards the skillet, remembering the item that was hidden in a very secret place in the house. With all of the snooping Demi did, he was surprised that she hadn't yet found it.

~

"So what were you talking to my dad about the other night at my concert?" while they were waiting for their Chinese food, Demi was polishing the Grammy she had received for Nightingale on her fourth album. She had cried so much that she had had to go backstage and get her make up redone. That was the moment that she knew she had made it. She now had six of them, all in a row. They were some of her most prized possessions.