Vanya - It Doesn't Matter Anymore

"To all who know, I will take this risk and make this bloom like a flower it was never meant to be, I'm sorry in advance,"
-
-
Warnining: Do not watch this before going to sleep. This mentions suicide, death, depression, gore
-
Information: This happens in Season 1, episode 09, Changes
-
-
-
Description: After the whole incident when, Vanya attacked, Allison the Umbrella Academy continued searching for, Vanya, however some of them wanted to harm, Vanya, especially, Luther. Later, Five finds out that it was in fact, Vanya who was the bomb for the apocalypse and that, Leonard was just the trigger for it. Now, Vanya comes back to her home where she grew up with her siblings. Her trauma that still hauts her eversince she was little. However as Vanya was going inside she met with a suppose calm, Luther. It was then where it all went downhill from there because she was then locked into a cage she never wanted to ever be again.

Present

Vanya couldn't breathe, she was scared. The poor women didn't know what to do, she couldn't breath for her life. She heard many voices inside her head and she just didn't know what to do to make it stop. As her siblings came to see her it was clear as day most of them didn't want her, not that they ever did in the first place. It was then she saw her only sister, Allison, the one she was the most sorry for. The girl kept on screaming her gutts out, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to!" she screamed out. They all just looked at her, it looked like they were having a discussion about her. To her it seemed like they all hated her and all she did was blame herself because it was her fault, for why Allison almost died and it was the reason why they hated her. Nobody seemed to like her in the first place. Eversince she was young she was always an outcast for being normal but now that she realized that she had powers it was too much for her. The women hated, Allison for that but it seemed that it didn't matter because she was the one that was now apologising now instead of her sister.

After what seemed like hours the others left her alone but the voices were only getting stronger and deeper, too much for her to handle. It was then when she saw her younger self. "They don't care about you," said her younger self. "They're still afraid of us," said young, Vanya "They locked you here because you're stronger than them," her younger self kept at it. Vanya was scared, she couldn't breathe, she gasps between each breath she took. "Even after all those years, they're still afraid of our power," said younger, Vanya. It was hard for, Vanya to breathe but she still spoke, "J-just sh-shut up!" she screamed. Vanya didn't want to hear it, it was already hard for her to breathe, she didn't want any of it."They will hurt you," her younger self kept going. "You're not real," Vanya said to the window door. "We killed Leanord," her younger self spoke out. "He lied, he lied to us" Vanya said. "But you still killed him because he wanted to use you just like everyone else, even our own father, but he too couldn't even do that," younger, Vanya said. "Even our own sister wanted to control us, but she couldn't," her younger self said, Vanya looked at the window where it showed her younger self. She didn't want to think about, Allison, it was her fault she hurt her and all she could do was say sorry, now everyone hated her.

"However there was something, Leanord said that was true, you know it you've always known it," younger, Vanya said. This made, Vanya confused, she didn't what she was talking about. "Everyone is the same, all they want to do is control us and put us down, keep us muted, always isolated from the family, the group, driven to be an outcast all because we had a little more more than them, all because we were different," said younger, Vanya. "We could never be part of there spotlight, never the center of attention because then they would be the outcast not us," "Do know what that was like?" younger, Vanya questioned. Vanya only nodded, trying to breathe was getting too hard for her. "Staring for hours at these grey, black walls, hour after hours without anyone but ourselves because that's all we had," Vanya was starting to gasp for air now, because she knew what it was like, her sufferment was like none other. She was wimpering she couldn't handle it, she wanted it to stop. "While they played togethor outside of this cell and played hero while we would just stare and admire them from afar, it wasn't fair," younger, Vanya stated.  "Do you want to keep living like this? Looking at these boring walls for hours and days?" younger, Vanya asked. Vanya nodded her head no, "No, no, no!" Vanya sobbed.