C-3

Upon meeting tita Katelyn's son, I somehow forgot about the thing between Jaylen at Cleia. 

It still hurts me whenever I think of it, but I have to keep going through my life. 

"Zelestine, are you finished fixing yourself?" Mom asked as she knock the door of my room. 

"Yes mom, I'm almost done" I yelled while trying to make my hair look perfect with my uniform.

"Okay, go downstairs after that breakfast is ready" she yelled and went downstairs. 

After finishing up my look, I went downstairs to eat my breakfast to go to school. 

"Goodluck on your first day my dear" Mom said and bid goodbye with a kiss on my cheeks. 

I smiled and waved to them then went now to the school gate to enter my new school. 

"Good morning class, I will be your professor in this subject but before I introduce myself, I would like to introduce to you Mr. James Christian Huxley. He is one of the well-known CEO in modelling companies, he will be one of your guides as you study fashion designing. Maybe one of you can be recruited as one of their company's models. Let's give him a round of applause!" my professor said as she introduces that arrogant that has been looking at me as soon as he sees me in front of the crowd. 

I feel in awe as I look at him grinning at me pleasured by the sight of me.

"It's nice to meet you guys, I hope this school year will be a fun experience for you. Thank you!" he said without breaking eye contact with me.

"Do you know him?" my seatmate asked that made me look at her breaking our stares. 

"No, this is my first time knowing him" I lied and tried to smile, she nodded at me and looked again in front of the class. 

After hours of passed, I immediately walked to the school gate making sure that I will not see James again but sadly he's already waiting outside. 

"Your mom said I should pick you up since we are at the same place" he said while looking at me from head to toe. 

"No thanks, I can just ride a taxi" I excused and did not look at him. 

"You're stubborn as well, I like it" he murmured and took my bag. 

"Hey, you can't force me to come with you!" I shouted at him making a scene that people start to talk about us.

"I'm stubborn as well Zelestine, now get in the car or else" he warned me at gave me a stern look. 

"Or else what?!" matapang na saad ko at nilabanan din ang kanyang mga tingin. 

"I will carry you to get in my car" he simply says and winked at me. 

I was in shock but I stayed calm and just followed what he wants because many people are now looking at us. 

He smiled at me as he shut the passenger door and get in also. 

"Sasakay din pala akala ko magpapabuhat ka pa" he teasingly said making me roll my eyes. 

"Just drive please, I want to rest" I said and closed my eyes to not get distracted by him. 

"I'm not your driver for your information little miss" he teased again and started the engine. 

I just shut my mouth to not make more conversation with him because it is driving me crazy. 

Minutes passed and we already arrived, I slowly open my eyes seeing him so close to me. 

I immediately pushed him and fixed myself. 

"I was about to wake you up" he said and unbuckled my seatbelt. 

"Thank you for today, drive safely" I said and get my things to come inside our house. 

"No problem, miss beautiful" he said and winked and drove his car. 

I smiled a little and closed our gate. 

"How's your day my dear?" my mom asked while she is preparing for dinner. 

"It's good mom" I simply replied and was about to go to my room. 

"How is James's driving, is he good?" she asked while giving me that teasing smile. 

I just nodded and went upstairs to wash up. 

James Christian start following you.

Muntikan ko na mabato sa kawalan ang aking phone dahil sa notification na aking natanggap. 

"Why on earth did he do this?!" I freaked out as I open my phone. 

I got curious so I opened his account and stalk some of his post. 

"He is famous huh, what a playboy there is so many girls in his post" I said to myself sounding disappointed then I realized what I just said.

"Why do I care as if girlfriend niya ako" I frowned and turned off my phone. 

Morning came and I do my usual routine before going to school. As a go downstairs I hear a car beeping outside. 

My mom immediately attended that someone and I almost fell on the floor because it was James. 

"Goodmorning little miss" he greeted and grinned at me. 

"Morning" I said with a stern look and took my bag. 

"So grumpy at this early morning" he replied and tried to look at me while I'm trying to avoid his gaze. 

"We are not close so stop talking to me" I said and try to maintain distance to him, but I almost fall when he stepped so close to me. 

"How about now, I'm so close to you another step then I will kiss you?" he murmured while looking at me intently. 

He is looking at my eyes down to my nose and then he stopped when he reached my lips.

I'm feeling my knees getting weaker every second, but I don't have the force to push him. 

"My dear what are you doing?" my mom suddenly showed up making me step backward and look in our kitchen. 

"Hatid ko na po si Zelestine tita" he said and get my things with him. 

"Bye my dear" Mom bid goodbye so as I and then followed him outside our house. 

"Thank your mom later because I almost make you mine" he uttered that made me raise my eyebrows.

"Di mo ako pag-aari" I uttered back and stared at him. 

He smirked and took a step close to me before whispering in my ears. 

"Not now but soon, you will beg for me" he whispered that gave me butterflies. 

I'm now starting to think that he either likes me or playing with me. What an asshole...