Chapter 6 - A date

Jake was just a few steps away before opening the door, but then he thought of something and messaged Jungwon and Ni-ki about it, Jake was on a walk to get some fresh air and he started to overthink what was happening "I have to figure out who this person was", while he visited Hanbin and the others "Hello Hanbin hyung!" "How are you doing Sunoo?" "How is it going Nicholas?", Since Nicholas had a 15 minute break, he went and talked to Jake, "Jake, I really need your help.." Nicholas said putting his hands together and putting his head on his hand, Jake immediately agreed to it since he had nothing else to do.. "What is it about Nicholas?" "You know how I've been dating Eejoo right?, well I wanted to ask him to be my valentine but im scared that he will reject me, do you have any ideas or give me some courage to talk to him?" Jake just chuckled looking at Nicho getting some advice with someone who hasn't been in a relationship at all, but since Jake always watches romance K-dramas with Jungwon, he had a perfect plan, "okay, how about, you give him a few of his favourite things, then spend time with your partner, yk and then give him a few love effects.. then that will be the perfect time to ask him" Nicholas jumped with excitement and thank Jake with all his life, Jake just welcomed Nicho for asking him directly "oh, by the way, do you have any valentine's partner?" "In the moment no, but it's okay to be spending time with just Ni-ki since Jungwon already had a valentine's" Nicho stood there frozen.. "Jake.. do you not know?" "Know what?"

~🌟~

"NI-KI, YOU BETTER GET YOUR ASS HERE RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW!" after hearing Jake rarely being mad Ni-ki came, "What's with all the mimicking Hyung?" "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME, YOU WERE IN A RELATIONSHIP??? YOU DIDNT EVEN BOTHER TO TELL ME? EXPLAIN RIGHT NOW YOUNG MAN!" "You hadn't read the messages I gave you huh?" Jake looked at his phone with the message he received 3 hours ago,

Ni-ki 🐣

Ni-ki 🐣

Hyung, I've been meaning to say this for quite a while now, I've been in a relationship with Sunoo, and I recently asked him to be my valentine.

Ni-ki 🐣

Istg, if you come back home being all mad at me for having a valentine's, you have to buy me some food, got it? You also try to find yourselves a valentine's date, I can't see you all lonely with no one to take care of you hyung😔

~Third person pov~

Wow, I'm so sorry Ni-ki, Well then, let's get you some food shall we, Ni-ki just smiled and happily hopped towards Jake, Jake just let out a soft sigh and then buying Ni-ki his food.. "That's what you get hyung for daydreaming all the time.." Jake scoffed and said " excuse me, I am not daydreaming okay?" "Have you gotten a date, Jake hyung?" "I don't know, I've been recieving gifts from anonymous people, I can't even figure out which one" "well you better be quick, Valentine's day is coming" "you know, I'm fine with celebrating it alone right?" "But it won't be fun if we don't have a partner, and I don't want to make you feel burdened out" "I'll just.. go on a blind date, how about that?" "NO! IM NOT ALLOWING YOU HYUNG! IM GOING TO ARRANGE A VALENTINE'S DATE FOR YOU OKAY?" "Sheesh why gotta be so mad?" "You know how many times you've gone on a blind date, coming home broken?" "Well.." "See? That's what I thought, now in 2 days I want you to dress nicely, I found 2 people who really like you.. and I think they both would be a good suit for you hyung!" "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU MEAN BY TWO PEOPLE?" Jake sat there shocked, he was having 2 people as his valentines date..

______________________________

a/n : eherm.. the next chapter is going to get a bit awkward,