𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝗿𝗻, your mother had been shuffling her tarot cards

𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝗿𝗻, your mother had been shuffling her tarot cards. This wasn't unusual in itself, for she was never spotted without her beloved deck, but what happened next was. As she slowly laid down her cards, The Star, The Sun and Death, they began to glow. 

Your mother, age 22, was renowned for her eerily accurate fortune telling, and her ethereal beauty. Long auburn locks fell to her hips, framing her face perfectly, pale skin blemished only by the crescent shaped mark in the middle of her forehead. Luscious lips, a deep ruby, and perceptive green eyes, your mother was every inch the mystical diva she portrayed to her customers. She had lived a long life, seen things that had no explanation, done things that had no explanation.

Several of these things fell under her tarot readings. They were always right, no matter what. It was impossible, people exclaimed, yet it happened before their very eyes. Her success was partly due to her quirk, 𝓣𝓪𝓻𝓸𝓽 𝓜𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓹𝓾𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷, in which she could create, shape and manipulate the tarot cards. She could use this to predict the future, or sometimes even change the near future if she wished . However, changing the future often left her bedridden, and it was only small changes, such as a vase not getting broken. But never in all of her years of fortune telling had she seen this happen.

Her eyes widened in shock, and she whipped her around to face your father, who was dozing peacefully in a chair beside her hospital bed.

'Hey, wake up! No snoozing, get up!' She punctuated this last sentence with a forceful clap of her hands, startling the man next to her awake. 

'H-Huh? Oh, honey... What's up?' Yes, your supposedly mature father, at the ripe age of 23, still said what's up. As you grew older, you strongly suspected that he was dropped as a baby, and never fully matured in that brain of his. 

Your father, apart from being immature sometimes, was on the whole a good man. His hair was raven black, and he had sea blue eyes with tanned skin. However, due to an unfortunate accident in childhood, his face was littered with scars. The scars didn't matter to most, for what he lacked in beauty he made up for in intelligence and charm. It didn't hurt that his quirk was all about enticing people .𝓔𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓖𝓪𝓶𝓮, that's what he called it. He could charm people into playing a game with him, and manipulate everything about said game, including the outcome. Safe to say, he was a great gambler. However, he left that behind when he married your mother

'My cards, they, they GLOWED!' Your mother shrieked, pointing a trembling finger at the offending cards. Her husband blinked sleepily at her then the cards, not fully understanding. 'Sweetheart, are you sure-' 'YES I AM, I DO STILL HAVE MY WITS ABOUT ME!' Unperturbed at this outburst, he simply sank back into the chair, telling her she must be seeing things because of the stress on her body.

Before she could protest her sanity, a cry of pain erupted from her mouth. Your father sat up again, now alert. 'The baby, it's coming!' She cried. The man quickly dashed out for the nurses.

𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝘆 𝗮 𝗻𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿

'Here Mrs. Your daughter.'

Your mother's face shone like the sun while gazing at yours. Happiness radiated from both your parents, and a peaceful silence settled over the room. For a few minutes, all that was heard were tiny babbles of a child, until -

'Sooooooo....Who's quirk do you think she'll have?'

'I swear, you are impossible sometimes!'

𝗔/𝗡 : 𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿 𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗲 - 𝗛𝗲𝘆 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀. 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗶𝗰, 𝘀𝗼 𝘄𝗼𝗼𝗼! 𝗚𝗼 𝗺𝗲𝗲! 𝗡𝗼? 𝗡𝗼. 𝗔𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗮𝘆, 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗼 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗰 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗱𝘀.

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝘂𝗻 - 𝗣𝗼𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗶𝘁𝘆, 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀, 𝘃𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆! 

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿 - 𝗛𝗼𝗽𝗲, 𝗳𝗮𝗶𝘁𝗵! 

𝗗𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵 - 𝗘𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀, 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻, 𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗮𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗽𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗶𝘀, 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲 !

𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗱𝗺𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗮 𝗯𝗶𝘁 𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗼𝗺. 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗹𝗮𝗿, 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 - 𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗛.

𝗦𝗼, 𝘄𝗲'𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀. 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗺 𝗮𝗹𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁.

𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗻𝗼𝘄.

𝗕𝘆𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗧𝗶𝗻𝗮 !