49~ THE PUNISHMENT...

Author's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Your mother...is so bad...." She complained about his mother but he just kept staring at his father and mother.

Adhiraj knew there was nothing hidden from his son but the calmness on his son's face didn't fit correctly with him.

He wanted to tell him how his whore wife was whoring with another man when he wasn't there.

"Take a seat I will be back..." He told his parents and took her to the guestroom on the ground floor.

"Arsh....I hate you...You bit me......" she childishly blabbered making him close his eyes.

He controlled his emotions after smelling the strong scent of a man on her body that truly irked him.

He made her sit on the table and filled the bathtub while hearing her childish talks and complaints.

After that, he ripped her all clothes and trashed them in the dustbin trying to wipe out that unworthy smell.

"What... youuuu...did..I....like...that panty..." He chuckled and kissed her lips deliberately biting her lower lip and said.

"I will buy you thousands of panties now let me keep you in the bathtub."

He kept her under the water-filled tub not before checking the warmness of the water.

He softly caressed her hair and planted a kiss on her forehead before ordering in a calm tone, "I don't want that smell on your body...did you get it?"

"I...won't... listen.. to..you," She angrily said making him raise his eyebrow.

"Did You Get What I Said Jaan?" He slightly raised his voice and she immediately nodded her head.

He sighed and pecked her nose before closing the door keeping it slightly Ajar and came out to see his parents silently sitting there.

"Arsh!!!"

Shailaja tried to speak but He ignored her words and directly asked, "What you would like to drink?"

"Coffee..." Adhiraj answered in one word and he nodded his head walking towards the kitchen.

In ten minutes he came back with three coffee cups and first served his father.

"Don't you have servants?" Adhiraj sarcastically asked and he replied in the same tone.

"They too are human and need rest."

He moved towards his mother who was staring at him with tears in her eyes and took a whole tray from his hand before pulling him beside her and kissing his face.

The tears fell from her eyes and she hugged him tightly but he didn't appreciate it much.

"What type of anger is this? That you don't even get time to talk to your Maa."

She asked but he didn't reply to her and kept hugging her with no emotions.

She pulled away and said, "You hid that She is no more when you should inform us, She was my daughter Ardhansh what I said about your wife was just a slip of the tongue-

He kept his mouth shut and she continued, "I just felt envious, because of that girl you are backing your relationships like they don't matter to you, And I was slightly angry so I badmouthed her but as a mother do I deserve this silence from my one and only son-

"We need to leave Shailaja," Adhiraj interrupted her and Shailaja forcefully pulled away her words before staring at her son's face and taking it all in her eyes.