Chapter 10

"Angel....."

Hongjoong Murmured In A Soft Tone, Not Removing His Eyes From His Wife Who Just Got Out Of Restroom, Her Clothes Changed Into Black Pajamas As She Sat Down With A Straight Face.

Right After Reaching The 'Kim's Residence', The First Thing Seongja Did Was To Run Inside A Random Room To Cry Her Heart All Out.

Watching Her Breaking Down For Her So-Called Parents Death Urged Some Feelings To Sojourn Inside His Stony Heart As Hongjoong Would Say Them Nothing But Aggravating. 

But Even He Perceives That He Hold No Power To Complain After What He Did. Despite Not Knowing How To Console, He'll Try... Just For His Love.

Until She Get To Know About Her Parent's Ominous Truth, He Will Let It Pass.

"What... Sir?" She Whispered Lowly Which Was Barely Audible As Joong Let Out A Muted Chuckle. 

He Asked Jokingly, "Why Are You Addressing Me Like That?" 

He Put A Halt On His Laughter When Seongja Glared At Him With Angered But Tearful Eyes, "So What Am I Supposed To Call You Instead Huh!? I Might Be The First Wife Who Don't Even Know Her Husband's Real Name Nor How Does He Look!?" 

Her Tone Was Annoyed As Hongjoong Sucked A Big Portion Of Air Before Bringing His Hand Upto His Dark Fluffy Locks, Brushing His Hair While Trying To Calm Himself Down From Snapping At Her.

His Temper Has Always Been A Problem For Him And He Probably Don't Want Seongja To Experience His Aggressive Side..... At Least Not Now.

Hongjoong Clicked His Tongue As He Stated Sternly, "So Are You Going To Scold Me For That? I See, You Suddenly Have Gained Alot Audacity To Talk With That Tone To Me" 

Seongja Gulped Restlessly As She Averted Her Gaze Away From Hong, Darting Between Her Hands & The Mattress. Hongjoong's Glares Were Enough For Her Blood To Run Cold. Even If She Wants To Protest, She Was Unable To Vocalize. 

The Coldness In His Expression Was Telling Seongja To Stop, Stop Whatever She Was Going To Do As She Felt Weak And Remote Under His Dark Gaze. 

Hongjoong Sighed Tiredly, His Wife Looks Like She Is About To Burst Into Tears Sooner.

'Of Course She's Fragile So Stop Scaring Her More Hongjoong!' 

He Heard His Inner Voice Yelling At Him As He Again Exhaled Deeply Before Reaching Out For His Mask, Untying It And Eventually Peeling It Off Just To Reveal His Charming Face. 

"You Want To Know How I Look In Real... Right?"

Seongja Who Had Her Face At Other Side, Frowned Slightly When She Heard Him, Is She Hearing The Right?

She Turned Her Face Towards Her Hubby, Afterwards Gasping When She Discerned His Face Without That Mask.