Chapter six ?....Three weeks later

Three weeks on set, and for everyone involved it hadn't come with out hard work. The Klines and Caldwell had gotten extremely friendly with in the last few weeks. However the desperation was growing deeper for both Tom and Merryn to find sometime when they are alone to just casually chat. But that want going to be tonight.

It was a Friday night and it had been come a tradition that they went to Tom's penthouse to watch a film. In the last few weeks Tom had a gotten very close to Merryn and little did she know that he was falling deeper in love with her the more they spoke he loved how intelligent she was and how her beautiful grey eyes shimmered in the light of the set. At Toms Penthouse this weeks choice was a binge of the star wars trilogy. At six Merryn walked out of her penthouse and walked down the hall to Tom's. He open the door a little surprised at her presence as he looked at his watch.

"A little early yet M?" He giggled leaning on the door dressed in a casual top and joggers.
"Hey Tom, sorry I am early I just thought I could help organise or something?"

"Are the boy being  annoying"

"Is it really that obvious? but also I have nothing more to sign off for the boys so taking a few days away from my remote office is nice." Merryn giggled awkwardly, Tom knew there was clearly more to that, but it was obvious she didn't wan to talk about it. With out hesitation as Tom let her in to the house, realising this could be the moment that they have alone. her brothers were still at their place and his brothers were out getting drinks and snacks for later.

"You can help me set up a buffet if you like, I have Luke and Harry out in search for good drinks. Don't worry I got a stash of tea in the draw over there for you." Tom acknowledged as Merryn glanced at it. Loving the fact he knew she dosent touch alcohol. While she helped Tom the pair had easy casual conversation.

"Thanks Tom." Merryn smiled beginning to help him. "I watched you filming the other day." She paused as he hair slid slightly into her eyeliner as Tom tilted his head to look at her.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah I thought it was really good work. I know I am no expert when it comes to acting but Jeff needs to calm down on perfect and let it flow out of the actors a little more in my opinion." Merryn chuckled causing Tom to agree.

"Hu, yeah he does like perfect and it has to work with his vision. But that's what I love about filming everything is always different." Tom paused looking over at Merryn once again. "On the topic of fame." As he said that Merryn rolled her eyes yet still let him finish the sentence. "Why is it that you are like this mystery girl in the celeb circle. I mean you are clearly good at what you do. Many of us would love you as our managers?"

"Well thank you and I chose not to, I saw what it was doing to my family and I hated it. I am a big introvert, as well as loving to have a privet life. The world of music and acting just seemed too big of a dream for me, so I decided to get stuck into the books. I stayed away from all social media if I wanted it used my twin brothers and then studied at Harvard and NYC."

"Wow their experience must have been rough, I mean it's not always like that. I mean fame that is. My dad always says it is what you make it. If you demand privacy then there are laws in place." Tom noted know that she wasn't all wrong about the industry.

"Oh believe me I know. It just at the time I had to decide the boys were looking for a manager, as my parents were restarting in their careers. So I became the person I have always been in the house which is the peace keeper and adult. So I got a law and business degree allowing me to pick up the boys and move them in the right circles." Merryn explained as she paused, her gaze drifting off towards Tom. Their eyes connected in an instant both of them saying everything and nothing all at once. When suddenly the key card in the door buzzed and the pair detached from one another's gaze.