17. S̲t̲u̲d̲i̲o̲

"Hey, wake up", I hear. I open my eyes and see that we are in a drive through. I adjust my position up in the chair. "Hi welcome to Starbucks, how can I help you today". "Hi, one second. What do u want?" Asia asks me. "Tall mango dragon fruit refresher with mango syrup", I reply back. "Ok we're ready", Asia says to the window. "Ok", they say back. Asia orders our drinks and we head back ok the road to my bae☺️. Let me stop- to the guys.

 Let me stop- to the guys

I take a sip of my drink. "Mmmmmm omg it's good". I passed my drink over to Asia for her to try. "Mhmmmm". "Right", I say. I continue to sip down my drink the drive down. Asia puts on yet another Ken song.

Music

Swag overload-Ken Carson

I nod my head to the beat while I'm still drinking. My phone vibrates. I look at the screen.

𝓛𝓸𝓷𝓮🖤:wya?

I smile to his message for sum reason. Idky.

Celeste:.......

Celeste: We are crossing the one big bridge rn

𝓛𝓸𝓷𝓮🖤:.....

𝓛𝓸𝓷𝓮🖤:Ok not far

Celeste: yeeee

Celeste if you don't backspace that shit. He don't know you like that

Celeste:......

Celeste: yea

Celeste:......

Celeste: be there in like 15

𝓛𝓸𝓷𝓮🖤: fo sho

I smile again from his message. "What is wrong with me fr", I think to myself still smiling. I look at the time in the car. It's 10:02. I take a deep breath in and out. Idky but I feel nervous. Idk what about. I start to get butterflies in my stomach. It's like my mind is trying to tell me something but idk what yet. I better find out soon tho. "Almost therrrrrrreee" I say cheesing to Asia. She smiles back.

I look outside the window and listen to the music until we get there. I start to see a parking garage. "Finallllllyyy", I say. "Lemme tell Lone we here real quick".