Entrance Exam

Izuku approached the gates of UA. While he had been on the otherside many times, he had never actually stepped foot into any part of the actual school. As he was about the walk through the gates, someone bumped into his shoulder, Bakugo. He and Izuku hadn't interacted much since the villain attack.

Bakugo: "Stay out of my way."

Izuku watched as the boy continued to walk. Suddenly, a pink elbow found it's way to his shoulder.

Mina: "Jeeze. Is that, that Bakugo guy you mentioned, Midori?"

Izuku sighed and nodded.

Izuku: "Y-yeah. Believe it or not, he's toned down quite a bit."

Mina: "Uh huh. Well, we should get moving. Got your tools?"

Izuku nodded and pointed his thumb to his backpack.

Izuku: "In here and sealed too. Just in case."

She stopped leaning on him and began to walk towards UA.

Mina: "Well? Come on! Let's become heroes!"

Izuku: "Yeah!"

The two began their walk into UA, though Mina noticed Izuku was a little sluggish. They signed in and found their seats, which were actually on opposite sides of the auditorium. They were then given the written tests, which they quickly finished. After the other examinees had finished, the tests were taken from them. After a few more minutes, a hero Izuku recognized walked onto the auditorium stage.

Present Mic: "HEY HEY! WELCOME LITTLE LISTENERS! I'M PRESENT MIC, HERE TO LAY DOWN THE RULES FOR TODAY'S EXAM! CAN I GET A HELL YEAH!?"

Without thinking, both Izuku and Mina stood from their seats.

Izuku/Mina: *Yelling* "Hell Yeah!"

They then noticed that none of the other participants yelled with them. As they sat down, a little embarrassed, Mic spoke back up.

Mic: "THANK YOU TO THOSE TWO! NOW, MOVING ON!"

As Mic continued to talk, Izuku looked down at his hands. While they were mostly clean, he could still see the bruises forming from that morning.

---

2 hours earlier...

All Might was walking towards the beach he had Izuku training on for ten months. As he approached he could hear someone yelling. Concerned, he rushed to the beach just to find a sight he never expected to see, a completely clean beach and a giant pile of trash with Izuku standing at the top, shirtless and yelling towards the sky.

All Might: "Holy.... Super Crap!"

He used his technique and transformed into his muscle form as Izuku began to fall from the trash pile.

All Might: "You did good kid."

After a few minutes, Izuku was standing and was facing All Might.

All Might: "Young Midoriya, not only did you do what I told you, you clean outside of the area as well! You've exceeded my expectations. I hear by deem you ready to inherit One For All!"

Izuku became excited.

Izuku: "Really!? A-alright, how does this work?"

All Might reached up to his own head, and plucked a hair out before holding it out to Izuku.

All Might: "EAT THIS."

---

Present...

Izuku gagged remembering swallowing the hair. He also took notice that he hadn't felt any different from before, but then again, he didn't know what a quirk was supposed to feel like.