in my dreams

genre: angst, fluff (kinda?)

words: 6654 LOLL

my first one shot inspired by in my dreams by red velvet lol hope you enjoy!

♡♡♡

beautiful. unreal. perfect.

those are some words to describe the boy that was sitting next to taehyun. the boy was smiling, talking to his mom who was driving the car they were currently in.

taehyun smiled, squeezing the older boys hand. it felt like his heart was melting with the way his boyfriends smile lit up the entire car.

said boy turned towards taehyun, a light blush dusting his cheeks.

"why are you looking at me like that?" the boy whispered softly. taehyuns eyes sparkled as they met his boyfriends. "like what?" taehyun asked, tilting his head slightly.

"like that silly... you just.. it seems like you're looking at a diamond or something." the boy giggled. taehyun laughed a little, a smirk making it's way into his liks.

"I might as well be."

"oh stop hyun."

"it's true gyu! hell, you shine brighter than one I'm sure they're jealous."

"yeah right, you're just saying that.."

"its true and you know it!"

"is not!"

"is to!"

"nuh-uh!"

"yuh-huh!"

"boys! stop arguing back there or I'll turn this car around." beomgyus mom scolded jokingly. the boys laughed, beomgyu resting his head on taehyuns shoulder as they waited to get to their destination.

taehyun was over the moon. he loved beomgyu so much and going on a trip with his family was soemthing he could only dream of.

they soon arrived to their destination. beomgyus mom parked the car and the trio practically jumped out, wanting to get out of the four doored vehicle as soon as possible.

"do you like it hyun?" beomgyu asked, walking down the little dirt road holding taehyuns hand. taehyun took in the scenery; the sun was setting, the sky turned a beautiful shade of orange and pink, a few clouds floating around. there were few trees that covered the grassy hills, flowers blooming in patches everywhere. taehyun was speechless, the place in front of him was just unreal.

"its... i-i love it gyu. its so beautiful... thank you for bringing me." taehyun stuttered out, turning his head to look at beomgyu. the wind lightly blew back beomgyus shoulder length hair. he looked ethereal. beomgyu turned to the shorter boy, the sunset reflecting in his brown orbs.

taehyun felt like he was floating, just looking at the boy in front of him made him feel like he was on cloud 9. he was absolutely breathtaking.