♡Chapter 1.♡

♡Hello loves. I just wanna say this book is my first, so it will take me a while to get the book writing right. I hope that I can make yall happy. Enjoy if you feel uncomfortable. Please feel free to stop reading the book.♡

☆Elena☆

Ever since I was young. I had always had this shadow in the corner of my room. I had tried to tell my parents, but they never believed me about the shadow. They said it was just my imagination.

I tried to tell them several times. After trying to show them every time, the shadow was gone. I began to think my parents were right.

As I got older. It never changed. Every time we moved, it was always there watching.

My parents started taking me to therapy, thinking something was wrong with me.

When I finally turned 17, things got different. I got used to the shadow figure. I stopped going to therapy.

The only thing that was weird is that the strange shadow figure only appeared at night, not once during the day.

I was at the beach hanging with Katie and Vivian.

I lay on my beach towel sun tanning.
I wore a black bikini, Katie wore a pink bikini with white flowers, and Vivian wore a purple bikini.

Katie is pretty. She has short blonde wavy hair, ocean blue eyes, and soft freckles.

Vivian is also pretty. She has medium black silky hair and baby blue eyes.

"Hey Elena, come chill with us in the water." Viv asks.

"Yeah, come on, Elena." Katie says after Vivian.

I open my eyes and look at both of them. A smile appears on my face.

"Come on, Elena, you need to come play in the water with us." Katie says. While pulling my leg.

Vivian giggles. "Ok Ok fine I'll come with yall." I say. While trying to get up.

My soft golden brown eyes shimmer like a dancing wild fire. The freckles on my face pop out, saying hello, my soft pink lips gently part as I take a sip of water.

I stand up. I was 4'11. Katie was 5'2, and Vivian was 5'3.

We all began to run to the water. Vivian splashes water on Katie and I.

"Ok, I see how it's gonna be," Katie giggles. We all began splashing each other.

After some time with playing in the water. We walked back to our stuff and dried off. My soft, long layered chestnut auburn hair runs down to my lower back. It flows with the wind.

I sigh. It was around 7:23p.m. "I gotta get home." Katie's says.

"Yeah, same. I don't want to hear my brother lecture me. Why aren't you home it's late at night." Vivian says.

We all laugh. We began to pack up.

"Hey Elena?."

"Yes, Katie?"

"Do you still see that shadow figure?"

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that. How's that going for you?" Vivian asks.

"I just learned to ignore it."

"Girl, I think you need to hire one of those ghost hunting people."

"Lmao ok Katie. I don't wanna miss it off."

"Hey, I'm just speaking facts."

"Elena's got a point, Katie."

"Well, it was just a thought."