What Are You A Pornstar?

Ring Ring Ring!!!

What the absolute fuck is waking me up I just fucking fell asleep. I swear to God mom if it isn't something good I'm going to amputate your fucking hands. I turned over slowly opening my eyes. It was my alarm.

Holy shit I only had ten minutes to get to school and it takes twenty to actually get there. And we had a test! Shit shit and more absolute shit. I ran out of bed running to the bathroom and standing in front of the mirror. I brushed my teeth in one minute. Ew, that's totally disgusting you're supposed to spend two minutes brushing your teeth. I'm going to spend at least ten minutes brushing my teeth in the night.

I jumped into the shower and scrubbed myself clean. I hopped out and wrapped a towel around my hair and body. As I was walking into my bedroom I heard a ping. My phone just received a message. I ran over to it. I rarely got messages and so when I did receive one I got kinda excited as sad as that may sound the last time I got a message was when my mom had to take me to the dentist and she hadn't realized.

The message wasn't from mom or dad it was from my one and literally only friend Nacelle. It read;

"The Virgin Games have just begun look out. :S"

Oh yeah the Virgin Games. It was the most stupid thing in the whole world like literally the three competing guys were absolute morons.

So there is Alec Maten, the schools bad boy. People say he killed his dad but didn't get sent to jail due to the fact that he was insane and they say that he's been selling weed and other sorts of drugs since he was three years old. Now that is fucked up.

Then there's idiot two Fin Reed, skater boy, the usual blonde with blue eyes that look deep into your soul and all that other bullshit.

Last but not least comes the worst of them all that goes by the name Ethan Chester. Brown hair and hazel eyes, tan complexion, also known as 'The Jock Hotshot'. He's our best player and is the person that's going to take Coral Coast High to victory. Oh did I forget to mention that those are the three richest boys in the school, so as you can guess they are a just a bunch of cocky morons who can't keep it in their pants.

I grab some checkered trousers that come up to my calf and then a jumper with star wars as well as some black and white striped socks and some granny shoes. I brush my hair and pack it into a ponytail after I grab my green and orange bag and my thick black-rimmed glasses and head out.

I hop into my hideous car. It's old, yellow and ugly. I got bullied because I had this car and usually ended up hurting those who made gun of Carrie. I named her after the woman in sex and the city. God I love Sarah Jessica Parker. Sex and the City is one of my all time classic movies I love every movie and episode. I rushed through the traffic, I even put my middle finger up at some old pensioner who was driving at literally two miles per hour like were on a road old man if you're going to die , die somewhere else I have somewhere to go and a test to ace. I arrived at school twenty three minutes and forty six seconds late.

I swung open the door and cried;

"I'm here!"

Blank faces started back at me. Shit they had started the test.

"We know your here Miss Jones now could you go to your seat and not announce your next accomplishment." I blushed and sat down. I think Mr Fillun hates me every time I do good in a test he'll just hand it over and say "A again" as if it's a bad thing.

Shouldn't teachers be happy when you get good grades seeing as it has a positive affect on the school and seeing as I'm the smartest girl in my year everyone should love me last year I got the highest grades in the state. That's right I said the whole freakin state. My parents bought me a phone when they found out. I had an Iphone 2g. I know you must be thinking that's not even a thing but oh my dear friend it is, it really is. It's like finding a baby picture of your grandma. Scary and ancient. Anyways I pulled my bag off my shoulder and put it on the floor. My Fillun came over with the test.