An Explanation

Annyeong haseyo everyone!! Its animelover_890 here~~ Woohoo!! Now.... Some of you may have seen this book somewhere else before! And yes! You are correct! "I 'Marked' You" was originally written by my friend jadekim123 . But we have this shared account. So we thought that we could transfer her book over, and start writing it again! But this time, its a collaboration with me helping!

By moving this book over here, I will be able to help Yoanna with writing, and together, we will gain more views, votes and comments. And with that, hopefully more followers! We originally had no thought about what to do with this account, but we wanted a shared one. So we decided to write a story. A story being one that jadekim123 had started, but not really gone anywhere with that.

So I hope- well we- that you can enjoy this story as much as Yoanna's version if you have read the original copy, or if you have just joined us, please support us all the way! Please vote and comment on points you like!

animelover_890 out!!

Okay......well that's a start.

jadekim123 here and going to explain what this story would be like.

"I 'Marked' You" will be written all over again in Mark's POV and his only. So no more POV swapping....... :( I like POV swapping.

jadekim123: pwease can we swap Povs?

animelover_890: No.

jadekim123: Pwease?

animelover_890: No.

jadekim123: Pweeeeeeaaaasssseeee??????

animelover_890: No. NO. NO!! Nope. No way in hell is that gonna happen. None whatsoever!! Not under my watch is this book gonna have POV swapping....

jadekim123: Why?

animelover_890: Because I want it that way......(lol JKs!)

jadekim123: Awwh! Fine! We can put some MarkSon in there while we're at it.......mwahahahahahaha. Nah~

jadekim123: Well guys. Imma out. And see ya in the first chappie!!!!!!

animelover_890: Imma gonna go too now~~ Happy Reading!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

jadekim123 and animelover_890: We forgot, for non-Korean readers, at the end of each chapter, we will try to explain and define the Korean language used. But most of that will be left to jadekim123. She's the Korean one. So please! If you don't understand a word, please ask jadekim123 to explain!!

Above is the previous cover for this book! Oh yeah, and you'll see the first chapter after we've completed 5 chapters. After that, expect sloooooow updating. Sowwy. Bye~~~