50~Affair Controversy

Author's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Should I tell you a secret?"

He intertwined his fingers with hers and went deeper inside her, while her wall willingly gave him space how they always do.

"What secret KT ahhhh!!!"

She regretted opening her mouth and he smiled hearing her first moan.

"It fucking feels good being gentle with you," He growled moving further inside her and pinning her palm harshly on the bed.

She sighed and silently moved her head away only to hear his next words near her ear.

"But I fucking hate this gentleness," He increased his thrust and banged her mercilessly while she endured it all.

When he finished it was already early morning, he got up from her body and after wearing his clothes was going to leave the room but her weak voice ceased him.

"What....secret?"

He didn't turn to look at her knowing very well he wouldn't be able to control himself and might be inside her again.

He just didn't wish to kill her tonight.

"Your grandmother is dead already, I killed her 12 years ago that same day, how sad!!! you were living in an illusion.."

He straight walked out and she silently stared at the ceiling recalling his words again and again.

Her Dadi was no more, finally one reason for her survival ended, he killed her, and now the only and last reason was her brother.

She breathed at that uneasy thought, she knew her brother wasn't weak but KT wasn't someone to mess with.

During these years she understood one thing, he doesn't possess a heart, it is not just words it's the bitter truth of his existence, they have been together for fifteen years, and she has been on his bed every night, at his workplace every day.

She wasn't a brainless person to always fight with her two weak limbs and deliver dialogues like I Will do this and that blah blah.

She used every fucking way to get out of here, hate, run, seduction, love trap, manipulation but the man never fell for anything.

One thing she learned about him was that he didn't love her, he didn't keep her because she was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen, he was a man who changed countries like clothes, he came in contact with beautiful girls than her.

Then Why She? Of course, he answered it earlier, EGO... it was his male ego that kept him hanging on her, she regretted damaging it for once if she had known the consequences she would have never done it.

If she hadn't pulled any fight that day and would have endured everything silently, she wouldn't have been here.

His words buzzed in her ear, "Lust" She never imagined the person could fall this much just to tame his lust.

First Time.

She wished she could go back and change her behaviour, her way of handling people, every fucking thing in her that caught his attention.