chapter 13

Author pov

Soobin called Jungkook

Soobin called Jungkook. He picked up after some time.

Jk: Why did you call? “Cold tone”

Someone might understand who he is.

Soobin: Hmm, your little princess is missing you.

Jk: she won't miss me, the reason is another.

Before Soobin could speak, Ryu Bin showed behind Soobin's back and spoke.

Ryu bin: uncle, I accidentally said appa when she heard this word. She started crying.

Jk: You know very well, buddy, she would start crying when someone said appa when i’m not around her. Now give the phone to my princess.

Ryu Bin looked at his father and spoke.

Ryu bin: appa, stay calm and don't shout in shock. You have Ara in your arms. It will be difficult to calm her down if you shout, and no one can calm her down. Only her appa can do it. The answer to your questions in your mind will be answered afterwards.

He confused the members. Ryu gave the phone to Yoongi, who froze on his spot when he saw Jungkook and y/n hugging him.

 Ryu gave the phone to Yoongi, who froze on his spot when he saw Jungkook and y/n hugging him

Jk: Why is my princess crying? “softly”

Ara: appa.

Now Yoongi is 100% sure that Ara's father is Jungkook, and Mother is y/n. He looked at the kids, who smiled sheepishly at him. He now understands why the kids were dramatic.

Jk: Okok, I understand. We will come soon. Appa and Mama will come with your stuffed toys. Now stop crying. Are you appa good girl?

Ara nodded, and she started snifing as now she stopped crying.
Yoongi could only watch with a shocked face and mouth slightly open.

Jk: Good. Now, like a good girl, go and sleep with Eunmi unnie and Eunbi nonna and don't stay with that savage and cold cat. I love you, princess.

Ara nodded and sent a fly kiss telling him she loved him too. Eunmi and Eunbi come to them, and one of them picks up Ara and sits on the soft carpet on the floor.