chapter 3

Authors POV

The sound of groaning, moaning and crying can be heard from a very dark room as fragile yet pathetic yn was lying under the blanket, naked begging for mercy.

her tears was continuously flowing from her eyes, as she cried over her cruel fate.

"Fuckkkk" The bed moved furiously due the hard thrusts of taehyung. She wanted to scream at him in pain to stop but his forceful kisses stopped her every time.

"Tell me, you slut, how many times did you fuck jungkook " he asked angrily while clenching her jaw in a painful grip.

This night was the worst night for yn as taehyung had beaten her up and raped her many times.

He starved her and chained her in the basement and then beaten her mercilessly. There was no part of her body that seemed to left without marks and bruises.

The bruises covered her skin, and blood was oozing from almost everywhere of her pale body.

"TELL ME" He screamed at her.

yn let out a painful scream when he gave a really rough and hard yet painful thrust.

Her mind was filled with the good memories she had with jungkook. She remembers how he made love to her for the very first time.

He makes her feel loved totally opposite from her abusive husband who makes her feel pathetic, broken and fragile.

She doesn't wanna say truth to him. Saving her was jungkooks choice but asking for help from jungkook was her choice.

she don't want him to suffer because of her. She don't want taehyung to do something bad to him. So, she keeps quiet.

"w-we di-didn't" her words were a mere whisper it made taehyung smirked in victory. He loved the fear in her eyes for him, it turns him on even more each and every time.

"Please taehyung" she sobbed and taehyung glared at her while thrusting deep.

"Do you seriously think i will listen to your fucking lie? You choose to become whore for your freedom,  bitch!" Taehyung snarls at her.

And throw a punch at her already bruised face. Making her side lip to torn and bleed.

"Taehyung please. Stop, i am sorry. Please i can't take this anymore. Please" she begged again.

The pain was too much, she wished, this will end soon or she could just pass out or die but nothing was in her favor.

She knows that it's her fate to be with taehyung now. She can't do anything about it but still she had little hope that maybe jungkook helps her again, save her again.

One last time....

"Then how come he was ready to help you wifey, you must have done something for him" He looked at her with darkness and rage in his eyes.

"Something like this may be" before yn could even think, he pulled out of her roughly and gripped her hair with one hand and then gripping her face in his second hand he roughly shoved his dick in her mouth.

"You must have gave him a blow job, right" he moaned and groaned in between, his hard thrust and her little mouth makes him feel like, he's on cloud nine.

"FUCK, YESSS, YOU WHORE.... SUCK ME LIKE YOU MUST HAVE SUCKED HIM,ahhhh fuckkk" With a loud moaned he gave one last thrust and push her mouth more towards his dick, choking her with his thick dick while gripping her hair in a painful grip.

"My good little slut" he said ae he finally reached his high and cummed in her mouth.

He hold her mouth with his palm as he looked at her ready to spit out state.

"Swallow it you whore! If you don't then I will fuck you again" he chuckled darkly.

her eyes widen in horror, and despite the disgust that was built in her stomach after listening to his words, she gulped it all down.

"And you better gave a good news in some days about your pregnancy cause i can't wait no more to have my new heir" he added.

A child ran down her spine when she listen his new evil plan.

"Monster! you lied to me! You said my haneul was dead, he was alive with you with your another chick, didn't he? You fucking lied to me kim taehyung" yn shouted at him with remaining courage in her.

"Oh so you know the truth now, your boyfriend must have told you, yes i lied to you, yes i hide him from you cause my son doesn't deserve a pathetic mother like you he deserves a strong mother like jenna, but that jungkook ruined everything he killed jenna, and took your parents and my son haneul from me" he gritted his teeth.

A small smile spread on her face when she heard that her son and parents is with jungkook, now she knows that he's safe with him. No Matter if she dies now she can die in peace.

His jaw clenched when he saw her smiling at the name of jungkook. He gripped her neck harshly almost chocking her.

"But now i have you, yn we will make another baby wifey better than haneul" taehyung said and yanked her away, casually walking towards his bathroom leaving her all bruised and broken in his bed.

Yn slowly pulled some sheets on her naked body And sniffed silently.

She wanted to meet jungkook and her parents and her son for last time before she die in the hands of her abusive husband just because of his mentally and physically tortures.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Tell me guys how's the chapter in the comments and don't forget to vote and follow!